Ortigas and Mandaluyong are the fastest growing area within the Metro Manila. Everything is here, from great malls and shopping, to various eating-places and restaurants. Near Greenhills.
Very central location, only minutes walk to SM Mega Mall, the exclusive Shangri-La Plaza mall and the Greenfield District with park, foodfair and free music and concert during the week-ends.
Next to Shaw MRT station, with short ride to Makati, or the other way to Quezon City.
We are half-way between.
2 pools at the rooftop, free use. Also free use of the Gym.
From the condo and the rooftop there are wonderful views of the surroundings. See photo!
What we do NOT have in this area, is nightlife and prostitutes.
Which we see as a positive aspect of living here.
Here are free concerts of various music every Friday and Saturday at Central Park at Greenfield District, across the street.
A very popular food-marked there also. Try some local dishes, while enjoying the music !
Only 4 stops (14 minutes) on the subway MRT to Makati.
15 minutes by taxi to Fort Bonifacio, the Global City.
6 stops (17 minutes) by MRT to the heart of Quezon City at Trinoma Mall and the large SM North Mall.
In the building are a 7-11 store, another convenient store, a few dentists, laundry, nail-parlor, spa-massage, popular clothing store, food-stalls and
Guards at both entry doors and by elevators, 4 high-speed elevators.
Accès des voyageurs
Our small but nice and practical studio !
Dentists in the building
Spa-massage, all in the building.
No smoking inside condo.
No party night-time.
Small balcony with great view towards Makati and Manila Bay.
2 bunk beds, one of them has a sofa-bed, that will convert to a double-
bed. Can sleep 5, if a family with small children.
4 person if all are adults. Not space enough for 5 adults.
Washing-machine is placed on the balcony, when not in use.
If use, the washing-machine have to be in the bathroom.
Drying rack on the balcony.
1. We rent out on a 3 days or more basis only.
2. When inquiring, please write something about yourself, if your profile page is blank and specially if you have no Airbnb reviews yet.
Please include information about the other guests in your group (child/adult,
male/female, family/friends/business associates?); purpose of your trip (vacation, business, visit family or friends, event, etc.; why you prefer to stay in the Mandaluyong area, etc.
Upon booking and for security purposes, please provide us copies of a government issued picture ID of all occupants. Email address will be provided later.
Please send us your expected arrival and departure times; and if you are requesting an early or late check out.
Check-in/out times are flexible within reason as long as no other reservations before/after your stay. Very late check-out hours is subject to a fractional charge.
3. If the guest/s fails to turn up on check-in date and time, then the stay will be considered as a no show and rent paid will not be refundable.
Even if the stay is shortened, the rent already agreed upon cannot be reduced.
The host or representative will go through with you all the items in the condo, and will also give you the keys.
The person making the reservation is responsible to inform the rest of their group of our house rules, and must be present upon check in and check-out, for inspection.
4. There is a security deposit of P10K which Airbnb will hold on our behalf.
The deposit (or parts of it) will only be charged if we report an issue or claim
(damages or missing items) to Airbnb after check out.
5. Only guest names submitted to the Building Security and Building Administration office are allowed to sleep inside the unit. If there are additonal persons to be accommodated, please inform the host.
Do not invite new acquaintances from the malls, streets or bars, into our home, for safety and protection of our condo, and specially, yourself. If you do, allow the guards to properly log visitors in/out. Visitors without valid ID may be denied entry by the lobby guards´ discretion (condo rules).
No unregistered overnight visitors or workers. Additional guest fee will be
charged for unauthorized, unregistered overnight guests.
6. The condo is relatively new, and no one has ever smoked inside. We would like to keep it that way. If one must, smoking is permissible in the balcony.
7. All utilities (electricity, water, WIFI, & cable TV) are included in the rental rate. Electricity is free as long as it does not exceed 130 kwh per week. Most guests do not have to pay for excess electric usage as long as you turn off the aircon when you leave the condo.
In the rare case of excess electric usage, then the electric rate is P10 per kwh. This will have to be paid in cash before check-out.
The Philippines has the highest electricity rates in Asia, so please help us to conserve.
Please close all windows tightly and turn off the a/c when you leave the room. Using fans will help circulate the cool air.
For stays of 90 days (3 months) or longer, electricity will not be free but will be charged separately based on electric meter readings, and based on rate of P10 per kwh usage. In this case, an electricity deposit is needed to be paid in cash to host or representative on arrival.
8. We request that all furniture and appliances be used with reasonable care. Please look after the place as if it is your own.
Turn off the lights and air conditioning when leaving the unit, as well as unplug small appliances such as rice cooker, electric water heater, hair dryer, etc. All cutlery and utensils should be washed and kept clean after use.
Garbage will have to be disposed properly in the garbage chute, located on the same floor of the condo, but on the far side.
Please try to dispose of food trash on a nightly basis.
9. Daily housekeeping/maid service is not included in the rental rate. Housekeeping service can be arranged at P750 per request.
Please let us know in advance if you will avail of housekeeping services.
10. The guest/s will be responsible for their personal laundry, including linens and towels, during their stay. The condo is equipped with a washing machine, and a drying-rack. On the ground floor, opposite reception, there are at least 2 companies offering laundry service, but it might take take 3 or more days to deliver.
11. Please respect the neighbors beside, over and below. Refrain from loud and rowdy parties inside the condo and in the balcony.
12. Any damages caused by the guests shall be deducted from the Security Deposit. The unit shall be returned in the same physical condition as it was upon check-in, preferably ready for the rental/occupancy by the next guests.
13. The use of the gym and pool is at your own risk, and the host is not responsible for damages or personal injury. The same applies to incidents inside the condo and within the complex. Please use proper/appropriate swimming attire, and do not go back to the condo dripping wet.
Cet hôte a 93 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Lots of experience in the service and hospitality industry, having worked as a flight attendant with one of the worlds best airline.
We furnish our place the way we would like to live there ourselves.
Enjoys traveling, especially sailing and cruising, hobby cook.