- 25 km from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- 12 km from Moshi town but transport available
- New property with main house and annex on one acre of land with view of Mt Kilimanjaro throughout the day when no clouds.
- Main house with 4 bedrooms for guests and master bedroom upstairs for owners. Annex with two bedrooms.
- Property white outside and chocolate/light coffee in main house and mustard in Annex. Laminated board and tiled floors.
- Very spacious on 1 acre with beautiful gardens
- Suitable for personal retreat, with computers and internet
- Also suitable for families with elderly people or children
- High standards of accommodation and meals;
- Two modern kitchens, one for guests if they wish
- A small gym with 5 machines for essential daily exercise
- Sophisticated traveled owners who speak English as mother tongue and some French
Accès des voyageurs
Guests can access anywhere, except owner's bedroom upstairs. There are two verandahs, a front garden and back garden; kernel for two German Shepherds.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Host and hostess will be available throughout the stay. They can help with planning and can drive guests to town. There is a washing machine, and a maid can help with cleaning and ironing. In the evening drinks are available and host and hostess will be serving.
It takes 20 minutes from Moshi Town and costs $6 to hire a taxi to town or from town.
- Quiet hours after midnight; no shoes in the house; local guests to be introduced; transport can be provided
- Payment upfront in US$, Sterling Pound or Euro
- Check in time by 6pm unless prior arrangement made.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
I am an elderly gentleman with very strong spiritual values. My wife, from Botswana, is much younger than me. I was an international civil servant and consultant for many years, and this enabled us to travel extensively. We would now like to slow down to have quality time and to enjoy our home and do things we were not able to do earlier in our lives. At home we speak English, and I also can got on in French. We have been very much exposed to foreigners and now we look forward to receiving international guests and share our happiness with them in our 7 bedroom retirement mansion.
We embrace technology and enjoy reading from the social media and researching on . We also enjoy reading books, and I do a lot of writing. Good food? Of course, and good wine especially of the white Rhine Saar quality whenever I get it. In the evening a bit of brandy or whisky, and Amarula for my wife, do us a lot of good.