This condo is only 5 houses to the beach with off street parking and an outside shower. located close to the boardwalk but quiet enough to have an enjoyable, relaxing retreat.
2 bedrooms and 1 bath can sleep 7-8. The master queen bed, 2nd bedroom has futon bunk bed. The living room has pull out queen sofa and flat screen tv.
The porch is a fabulous place to relax and enjoy the sounds of the ocean. walking distance to shops, restaurants ...
Enjoy 4 beach tags to use during your stay.
1) Tenant agrees to rent from owner the premises situated in Ocean City, New Jersey, commonly known as 509 17th Street unit B.
2) Use: The premises will be used by no more than 8 guests for the term stated above. It will be used exclusively as a vacation rental by no more than 8 persons.
3) Animals: No animals will be brought on the premises
4) House rules: Tenant agrees to abide by all house rules, including rules with respect to smoking, noise, odors, disposal of refuse, animals, parking, and use of common areas.
5) No Smoking: Smoking is not permitted on premises.
6) Ordinances and Statutes: Tenant will comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities now in force, or which may later be in force, regarding the use of premises.
7) Assignment and Subletting: Tenant will not assigthis agreement or sublet any portion of the premises without prior written consent of the owner.
8) Maintenance and Damage: Tenant acknowledges that, unless the owner is notified immediately upon occupancy, the premises, including furniture, furnishings, appliances are in good working order and repair. Tenant will keep the premises in a clean and sanitary condition, and will immediately notify the owner of any damage to the premises or it contents, or any inoperable equipment or appliance. Tenant will surrender the premises, at termination, in as good condition as received. Tenant will be responsible for any and all damage caused by the tenant, his or her family, invitees, and guests including any and all attorney and court fees. Tenant will not commit any waste upon the premises, or any nuisance or act which may disturb the quiet enjoyment of any other occupant in the surrounding neighborhood. It is understood that the owner's insurance does not cover Tenant's property.
9) Entry and Inspection: Owner will have the right to enter the premises; (a) in case of emergency ; (b) to make necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations, improvements, supply necessary agreed services, show premises to prospective or actual buyers, lenders, tenants, workers, or contractors; 9c) when tenant has surrendered or abandoned the premises.
10) Indemnification: Owner will not be liable for any damage or injury to tenant, or any other person, or to any property, occurring on the premises, or in common areas. Tenant agrees to hold owner harmless for any claims for damages, no matter how caused.
11) Security Deposit: The security deposit will secure the performance of tenant's obligations. Owner may, but will not be obligated to, apply all portions of said deposit on account of tenant's obligations. The security deposit is refundable if there is no damage and the unit is left in clean condition. The balance of all deposits will be refunded within three weeks from the date possession is delivered to owner, together with a statement showing any charges made against such deposits. Tenant agrees that they will
assume full financial responsibility for any damages in excess of the security deposit.
12) Waiver: Failure of owner to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be deemed a waiver. The acceptance of rent by owner will not waive his or her right to enforce any provision of this agreement.
13) Unless otherwise provided, any notice which either party may give or is required to give, may be give personally or by mailing the same, postage prepaid, to tenant or owner at the address shown in the signature block or at such other places as may be designated by the parties from time to time. Notice will be deemed effective 3 days after mailing, or on personal delivery, or when receipt is acknowledged
14) Time: Time is of the essence of the agreement.16) Attorney's Fees: In any action or proceeding involving a dispute between owner and tenant arising out of this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and any costs incurred.17) Additional Terms and Conditions:
In the event of damage, excessive uncleanliness, or inconvenience to subsequent renters a portion or the full amount of security deposit may be kept by owner.
Each tenant agrees to be personally responsible for any cost of damages over the amount of security deposit.
17) Tenant Responsibilities:
The unit will be left in broom clean condition with no damage
All dishes, glasses, utensils, etc. are to be cleaned and returned to cabinets. Nothing will be left in sink or dishwasher.
Tenant is responsible to bring all linens and personal products. This includes toilet tissue and paper towels.
No food, trash, or personal belongings will be left at the property.
Trash is to be emptied and placed in bins in rear of property.
All remotes will be returned to basket under TV.
4 Beach tags are to be returned to hooks next to sink.
Beach chairs will be rinsed and placed in front bedroom closet.
Keys are to be left in lockbox when leaving.
Failure to complete the above responsibilities and any other damage to property will affect amount of returned security deposit
18) Entire Agreement: The foregoing constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and may be modified only in writing signed by all parties. This agreement and any modifications, including any photocopy or facsimile, may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together will constitute one and the same instrument. If there is more than one tenant, all tenants are jointly and severally liable under this agreement.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.