Family friendly, FUN! There are a few bikes and kayaks available for use. The kids have their own pad out the back in "The Granny" and the parents can relax inside or unwind on the patio (maybe even with a wine). Just around the corner is Blue Bay, Doddi's and the Lagoon! Your beloved pets are welcome (but we would appreciate it if they are kept outside). There is plenty of room for a large family or group of friends, with enough space to sleep 12... There is even space to park the boat!
Sully's place has been newly renovated, with fresh paint and new carpets. Along with a new, modern face for the kitchen, including natural edge Jarrah bench tops and an under mount sink. We have chosen decor, aimed for a warm, inviting, beachy, holiday feel. Help yourself to the pantry and there is a full sized fridge waiting to be stocked up.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to all of the house, including the washing machine.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will not be onsite while you're staying there. However, if you need us for any reason, we are just a phone call away.
- No pets inside.
- Please clean up after your pets.
- We expect you will respect our home.
- No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks are OK
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- Please always lock the house when you leave and be courteous to the neighbours.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let Lucy or I know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $50 replacement fee.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.
- Please leave shoes at the door.
- Please keep the house tidy and leave it as you found it :)
À partir du 1 novembre 2017 - 4 mars 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.
Husband and Wife duo from Perth, Western Australia.
I work in procurement in the Western Australian State Government and my husband is an IT Professional in the private sector.
Love to travel, play sport and drink coffee!