This scenic room on the first floor is perfect for a single person. The room includes a twin bed, night stand, large dresser with mirror, small portable closet, and great view of the water fountain. It also includes access to a shared bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub.
Our guests have access to a large kitchen, refrigerator (used exclusively by Airbnb guests), dining room, living room, billiard room, library, study, and scenic backyard as well as DVDs, CDs, records, books and board games.
Our large home provides a peaceful, naturalistic retreat conveniently located near Spring, The Woodlands or even downtown Houston. We also offer lots of fun within the home with ping pong, billiards and board games galore. :)
Accès des voyageurs
Our guests have access to:
• Living room (large TV including cable, Netflix, Amazon Prime)
• Library (cable TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime)
• Dining room
• Roll top desk
• CD/record player
• Billiard/ping pong table
• Foosball coffee table
• DVD collection
• Board game collection
• Video game collection
• Scenic backyard
• Basketball goal
• Full kitchen
The kitchen includes:
• 2 ovens
• Toaster oven
• Coffee maker
• Quesadilla maker
• Death Star waffle maker
• George Foreman grill
• Separate refrigerator/freezer in garage
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are happy to provide as much or as little interaction with our guests as they desire. For those wanting company, interactions could involve shared meals, movies, ping pong, billiards, board games, video games and/or good conversation.
We are conveniently located just north of the northwestern section of the new Grand Parkway (SH 99).
We're a few minutes from the new Grand Parkway Marketplace, a short drive from The Woodlands, and 24 miles from Bush Intercontinental Airport. Guests also have easy access to downtown Houston via SH 99 and I-45.
Need a ride from the airport? If my schedule permits, I'm happy to pick-up and drop-off our guests. This is a separate service, so the charge can be discussed privately.
• Use common courtesy. :)
• Provide a two hour check-in window via Airbnb messages.
• Respect quiet hours from 11PM - 9AM Sun - Thurs & 12AM - 9AM Fri - Sat.
• Leave the kitchen like you found it, leaving no dishes in sink or out to air dry.
• Provide your own food except coffee, tea & condiments.
• Only snack foods (no liquids like salsa) and drinks with lids upstairs.
• Bring only one car for each booked room.
• No smoking or vaping anywhere on the premises.
• Do not engage in illegal activities on the property, including torrenting.
• Know the Wi-Fi turns off in the middle of the night from 1-6AM.
• Don't set up a TV or desktop computer in the bedroom.
• Provide your own laundry detergent.
• For plumbing reasons, please flush nothing down the toilet but bodily waste and toilet paper AND do not use bleach with laundry... Is there a more delicate way of saying, "We have an Aerobic septic system. For the love of all that is good and holy, please do not put food, grease, bleach, feminine products, paper towels, or Kleenxes down any drain"? It will get messed up and be super-expensive to fix. Thanks ahead of time.
Cet hôte a 113 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
A native of Minnesota, I've lived in Texas for 7 years and the Houston area for 1 year. I'm a husband, blogger, reader, Spurs fan, Star Wars nerd, and board game geek. I also enjoy interesting conversation, vinyl records, and old school video games. Oh, and I'm the kinda pastor who hopes to embody these two quotes:
"The reward for getting one answer is you get three more questions. That's why life goes on being exciting." - N.T. Wright
"While it's true that hurting people hurt people, I've found the inverse to be true as well. Healing people heal people." - Philip Yancey