Peaceful Hills Cottage is the perfect place for someone to find peace and quiet. The cottage is located in a quiet location, which is walking distance to a sparkling spring-fed creek. If you enjoy being surrounded by nature such as birds, deer, turkey and the extremely bright, twinkling stars, while staying in a clean, comfortable home, then look no further. Peaceful Hills Cottage is a perfect place where you will definitely find some peace and quiet in the beautiful rolling hills of Tennessee.
Peaceful Hills Cottage has an open kitchen and dining room complete with a fridge, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, blender, and a Keurig stocked with coffee and tea. The kitchen has pots and pans, plates and bowls, coffee mugs and glasses, silverware and utensils. It has a living room with a piano & books, a family room with popcorn, games and a TV, and three bedrooms fully stocked with two new pillows per person, new sheets and new comforters.
The Cottage has two bathrooms, which are both stocked with towels, washcloths, soap, shampoo, and conditioner. There is also a hair dryer, iron and ironing board, plus a laundry room with full access to a washer and dryer for your convenience.
The Cottage has 3 covered porches where you can step outdoors to enjoy the beauty and sounds of nature, which is peaceful, and serene. The side porch has a view of the flowing creek which is down the hill. There is a foosball table and a hammock is also available to help you relax.
The Cottage is located on 98 acres of rolling hills & woods for you to explore. You will have access to a large yard with 3 swings, a slide, a play fort, a creek, a trail for hiking and maybe even spotting a turkey or some deer at dusk or dawn. There is also an above ground swimming pool on the property, which can be reserved for your group to enjoy.
If you are looking for a quiet place to relax, look no further because Peaceful Hills Cottage is the perfect place for you.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the entire Cottage, 3 covered porches, a huge yard with a swings and a fort, 98 acres of woods to explore, the creek where you can catch crawdads, a swimming pool located at the Lodge during the summer months, a peaceful place to relax and rest a while. A bonus for you will be the view of the night sky and all of the twinkling stars, which you can clearly see on a cloud-free night, because there are no street lights at all. Shooting stars, and the Milky Way are often spotted here.
*Please be sure to read about the taxes, which are due to the state of Tennessee. The taxes will be paid in a SEPARATE transaction, AFTER the initial payment reservation. Request for the taxes will come to your email from Airbnb within 24 hours of the initial reservation. This is explained in detail under the 'Other things to Note' section.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Using the keypad with your unique key code, which is changed with each guest, you may access the home anytime during your stay. Someone will most likely be available to greet you, but if it's a late night arrival, the porch light will be left on for you to enter on your own.
The host will be available to answer any questions you may have during your stay, and can offer suggestions of fun things to do while you're staying at Peaceful Hills.
You will definitely want to bring your own food, since the nearest grocery store is 25 minutes away. You will have an empty full-size refrigerator and freezer for your use.
The state of Tennessee requires guests to pay taxes for hotel, motel, transient taxes as well as sales and use tax. Airbnb does not charge taxes in the initial reservation. If you are willing to pay the TN taxes, which are an additional 12.5% AFTER your initial reservation, you are welcome to stay in Peaceful Hills Cottage.
THE REQUEST FOR THE TAXES WILL COME TO YOUR EMAIL FROM AIRBNB WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT. YOU WILL BE PAYING TWO SEPARATE PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS TO AIRBNB. Why two separate payments? Unlike other lodging companies, Airbnb leaves collecting taxes up to the Host according to individual state laws. Peaceful Hills B&B chooses to use Airbnb's website to collect the taxes, which are required by the state of Tennessee. If you need to cancel your reservation, these taxes will be immediately reimbursed to you through Airbnb. Please contact Airbnb if you have any questions about this additional required payment. Thank you.
Notice: If you or any one of your guests bring illegal substances onto this property, be aware that any evidence found will be used to file a police report. Charges will be made against the person who booked this home, as well as other individuals. This home will NOT be used for drug use, marijuana or worse, or any other illegal activities. It is NOT tolerated at all. Zero tolerance.
Thank you for choosing Peaceful Hills, which is a peaceful place where you can rest and relax in a very clean, beautiful environment.
- Absolutely no smoking inside.
- No loud music or parties. Quiet time after 10pm.
- No unattended children by or around the goldfish pond or creek.
- When playing in the creek or pool, all young children must wear flotation devices if they can not swim.
- No climbing or riding on farm equipment (tractors, ATV's, golf cart, etc.)
- No glass (bottles around goldfish pond, creek or children's play areas. (swings, front yard)
- Guests may not climb in any deer stands located on the property. Host will not be responsible for any accidents.
- Guests may fish in the creek for small fish and can bring nets for crawdads.
- Please try to conserve water with big groups. We are on spring water and do not want to overwork the pump too quickly.
- There is free hi-speed internet available for your use, and most cell phones will work inside the home using a cell phone booster.
- A washer and dryer make long stays a breeze, but guests must clean the lint tray in dryer after every use and bring your own detergent.
- Computers, laptops and devices are able to stream movies using guest's Netflix, Pureflix, or Amazon account.
- TV is available upstairs in the living room, and down stairs in the queen bedroom.
- No hunting without permission from owners. If caught hunting without a license and/or permission from owners, guests reservations will be cancelled.
- If guest cancels less that 24 hours before check-in, the first night is non-refundable.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks on cancellation button.
- Guest must pay the state of Tennessee taxes as follows:
- 9.75% Sales & Use Tax
- 2.75% City Tax for Hotel/Motel/Transient Tax
- Totaling 12.50% tax is due when making reservations. If cancellation occurs, taxes will be refunded as well.
- Payment will be made using Airbnb's Special Option.
- Guest Access: Your stay gives you access to the creek, small goldfish pond, hiking trail to the top of the hill, and 98 acres of woods.