Comfy, simple and clean. Feel relax in a spacious queen size bedroom at my home. My neighborhood is diverse/sociable. Walking: Humboldt Park is 15 min/the 606 Trail is 20 min. We are 10-15 mins. from night life, various bars & restaurants in nearby neighborhoods: Wicker Park/Bucktown/Logan Square. My place is great for business travelers, families and friends. Due to construction in my area, traffic is hectic, mostly during rush hour. Once passed, you'll love Chicago and all it has to offer.
- No smoking or drugs in the house. Smoking allowed in the backyard and 20 feet from the entrance. Do not throw butts on the ground, use garbage cans.
- Please clean the kitchen and dishes after using them. A dishwasher is also available. Just rinse the dishes and leave them in I'll take care of the rest.
- Any illegal activity, or violation of any law in Chicago or State of Illinois are grounds for cancellation of your reservation without a refund.
- Be respectful and considerate of other guests and keep noise level down after 10 pm thru 8 am. You can stay out late in the backyard, but be considerate of my neighbors.
- Lock all doors before leaving the premises or before going to bed.
- Turn lights, fans and any electronics off when not in used.
- I have a well maintained house, please don't break, damage or stain anything, it helps keep things looking good, low price on reservations and there won't be any extra charges.
- This is a shared space with many Travelers from all over visiting Chicago for different reasons. Please be considerate and clean after yourself in shared areas and keep noise levels down for those that have to get up early or travel.
- Unauthorized guest are $15 a night and after identification has been approved and verified.
Cet hôte a 40 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a very friendly and sociable individual. I love talking to people and learning about their adventurous. Trips. I love to travel around the world to learn the history and present of each place.
I love dancing, having fun and the outdoors.
People say I'm the friend they never had since I can be private, considerate and respectful of people's concerns, spaces and their situations. I'm sensitive and I will cry for a defenseless animal or person. I'm strong, fast on my feet and eclectic. I love making someone feel good by providing the best service possible through hosting and customer care.
I try to enjoy life to the fullest by always helping others, having fun and being considerate of others.