Welcome to your home in the beautiful Eastern Sierra! Whether your interests include skiing, snowboarding, fishing, mountain biking, hiking or rock climbing, Mammoth Lakes has it all. This recently remodeled, cozy condo has beautiful views of the Sherwin Mountains. It is adjacent to Mammoth Creek Park, convenient to bike/hiking trails & two shuttle stops. Enjoy the pool in the summer and spa (hot tub) year round. Just 45 min. south of Tioga Pass, this is a great jumping off point for Yosemite.
This ~800 sq. ft. newly remodeled unit has an updated bathroom and kitchen with new appliances. Flat screen TV, complimentary (very fast!) Wi-Fi, Apple TV and a private ski locker. Take your morning coffee while feeling the breeze on the balcony. The condo is conveniently located on a quiet cul-de-sac, next to Mammoth Creek Park with its meandering bike paths and awesome playground for kids. In the summer, enjoy concerts in the park and donation-based Yoga on Wednesday mornings. Coin-operated laundry is located directly across from the unit, next to the full-time manager’s office. Community BBQs are also available.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire unit, bbq area, pool and spa
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Owner lives in Mammoth Lakes and can be available upon request.
Just five minutes from Juniper Lodge/Eagle Lift at Mammoth Mountain for great skiing, snowboarding.
Views of the Sherwin Mountains from the balcony.
As noted, this is a lower unit, so - from time to time - there is noise from upstairs neighbors.
Only two cars allowed per unit.
Unit does not have cable TV, only Wi-Fi Internet/Apple TV.
Please review and agree to all house rules before booking.
Any violation of the below rules and regulations may result in a fine which will be the guest's responsibility.
1. The Pool: it is the policy of La Vista Blanc to open the pool each year for Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend, if the weather is expected to be warm over Memorial Day Weekend. Otherwise, it will be opened after Memorial Day, when the weather turns warm. Anyone found in the pool area when the gate is locked and the pool is not open will be told to leave the complex. The pool hours are 10 AM until 8 PM daily during the days that it is open.
2. Use of the pool and spa by children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult. There is no lifeguard or other supervision. No glass is allowed in the pool area.
3. Any items used for the barbecue must be properly disposed of or taken back to the unit.
Balconies, Walkways and Landings
4. Due to the weight capacity of the decks, no more than one cord of firewood or 500 pounds of pellets may be stored on the balcony. Excess wood may be removed at the owner’s expenses. Violation of this rule is subject to a fine of up to $500.00
5. The only thing allowed to be stored on the balconies is firewood and pellets. Five gallon or smaller metal ash cans, propane barbecues, small planters with live plants and a maximum of two dark-colored, outdoor plastic chairs are also allowed on the balconies. In addition, from Memorial Day weekend though Labor Day weekend, bicycles and other lightweight, portable summer furniture which fit in the balcony area may be left on the balcony temporarily during periods of usage. Any other items require permission form the Board to be left on the balcony.
Homeowners may be fined $25 per week per unauthorized item left on the balcony or elsewhere in the common area. The Manager may dispose of such items or move such items into the unit. Homeowners will be fined $25 each time an item needs to be moved, in addition to paying any cost of having items moved or removed.
Due to the dangerous fire hazard and the availability of common area barbecues, charcoal barbecues are not allowed to be used on the Complex grounds, including the balconies. Any such barbecues found on the complex will be confiscated.
6. Bicycles and strollers may be left temporarily underneath the stairs, but they must not obstruct the walkway or entrance areas. Fines described in Rule 15 apply.
Parking and Cars
7. Section 2.6 of the CC&Rs states that “The ownership of each unit shall entitle the Owner thereof to park not more than two (2) vehicles in the Parking Area…” This provision will be strictly enforced.
8. Parallel parking is not allowed. Park head-in or back in. Vehicles in violation of this rule may be towed away without further notice at the owner’s expense.
9. Two vehicles per unit are allowed to be parked on the property. If more than two vehicles are on the property, the number of additional vehicles are subject to being towed at the owner’s expense, without prior notice and any of the vehicles may be towed.
10. Inoperable vehicles, including trailers and boats, are not allowed to be left on the property and will be towed away at owner’s expense.
11. Cars may be towed away at the owner’s expense if the owners fail to notify the manager of ownership or fail to move their cars after being requested to do so by the management for purposes of snow removal.
12. Vehicles must not leak oil or transmission fluid onto the parking lot. Owners or occupants with cars that leak such fluids must clean up the spot(s) caused by the leakage. Failure to clean up within three days of receiving written notice from management or the board will result in a $25 fine. Cost of repair of any damages to the parking lit from car leakage of any type of fluid will be the responsible of the owner of the unit relevant to the car.
13. No dogs or other pets are allowed in the unit.
14. No large items, such as furniture and appliances, and no construction debris may be left on or by the dumpsters.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Husband and wife look forward to renting our lovely home to you, our special guests!