Just minutes from Downtown Seattle and University of Washington this 1918 Craftsman offers a private space to relax in a great neighborhood with the convenience of location. Located in the Wallingford neighborhood, with a walk score of 89, guests can quickly walk to UW, Lake Union, Greenlake, shops, restaurants, grocery stores, bars, parks, the Burke-Gilman trail, U-District, Fremont and more.
The house sits above the street level with trees surrounding the front to provide privacy from the front patio and a feeling of sanctuary inside the house. Perfect for a large group, the newly renovated kitchen fully equipped with lots of cooking supplies and a dining room table that seats 8 with 2 more at the bar in the kitchen. Relax in the living room by the gas fireplace or downstairs in the den to get comfy on the couch or enjoy a fun game of Foosball.
There are 3 bedrooms each with new queen beds, a queen sleeper sofa in the living room, and a full sleeper in the downstairs den, plus plenty of extra room.
The house is equipped with keyless entry to no need to keep track of keys. Once you get the key code you can check-in and come and go as you please.
We would like to inform everyone that the house is up a flight of stairs from the street in case anyone has a difficult time with stairs. Also, free residential street parking.
EXTRA SPACE: We also have a loft in the house we rent on Airbnb as well that has a separate entrance in the back of the house. If you're looking for more space, a private balcony and deck with views of downtown, and sleeping up to 4 more people with own kitchenette, check out our other listing under "Cozy Loft with Downtown Views". We'd be happy to coordinate booking both rentals to accommodate a larger group.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We just moved a mile away but can be available if needed and happy to help with any questions about the town, restaurants, or more, but we will first and foremost respect your privacy.
- Three is no parking in the driveway behind the house. This is owned by our neighbors.
- We do rent out the loft above the house and ask that you respect quiet hours between 10pm-8am and be thoughtful while staying in our home.
- We would like each guest to use the appropriate trash, recycle, and compost bins in the house. Larger bins are located out the back door by the green garage and can be used as needed. If you are unsure of the correct bin, use the trash ( not recycling or compost). Never use the neighbors trash bins, if you have more trash that will fit please notify us and we can pick up.
- To allow for a 4pm check-in please follow our check-out rules before leaving:
• Gather any used towels and linens from beds, start the washer with a load of linens, and place the rest of the used linens in front of the washer/dryer.
• Clean all used dishes and put away or at least running in the dishwasher. This helps us provide the best possible check-in and check-out times, and keeps the cleaning fees as low as possible.
• Clean all common areas of trash for a light cleaning – please don’t leave trash all over our home
• Put away any movies or games for the next guests
• Lock all doors when you leave
Cet hôte a 44 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm Julie and I'm from the East Coast; Dan is from Alaska. We recently got married at an Airbnb in Cle Elum, WA in May 2016. We love Seattle and the NW and enjoy the city and nature that's so close by. Dan and I have worked hard to renovate our home to open up to guests so you can also enjoy Seattle and what the NW has to offer; and look forward to our new adventure with Airbnb and opening our home to guests from all walks of life.