Just 10 minutes away from the city center through multiple routes, this place has very spacious rooms, wide parking space (up to 6 vehicles), a veranda where you can watch the sunrise or the city lights, a bonfire pit and barbecue place to hangout with old and new friends. We offer special rates for groups with 5 to 6 guests.
IMPORTANT: This listing is for Room 2 only. If you need more rooms, please use the listing: Spacious and Affordable Baguio Transient
The transient place is an entire floor with 4 bedrooms which can accommodate the following number of guests:
Room 1: 5 to 7 guests, Room 2: 4 to 6 guests, Room 3: 4 to 7 guests, Room 4: 7 to 9 guests
This listing is for Room 2 only. If you need more rooms, please use the listing: Spacious and affordable Baguio Transient House.
Common areas include a living area, dining space, and kitchen. There are 2 common bathrooms with hot/cold shower.
Guests can cook in the kitchen and can also grill at the barbecue pit. The veranda is great for enjoying the sun and a view of the city.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests can enter through the gated parking area or through a small gate beside the bonfire pit. There is a flight of stairs going to and from the parking area. We are sorry that we do not have PWD access.
Please note that this is a transient place, much like a hostel, so expect to share the place with other guests. We expect our guests to be responsible and considerate towards others. You may take the opportunity to make new friends and make your stay with us even more memorable.
- Late check out may be allowed at Php100 per hour per 4 pax until 5pm only and only if there are no reservations on that day.
- Smoking is only allowed at the front yard. Please dispose cigarette butts properly.
- Pets are allowed but owners must be responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Pets are strictly not allowed on beds and furniture. Please bring your own kennel.
- Events and parties are allowed for groups that booked the entire place. Please be mindful of your noise to avoid disturbing neighbors.
- Make sure to turn off/unplug lights, faucets, other appliances, and the gas tank whenever you leave the house.
- Conserve water and electricity whenever possible.
- Segregate waste into bio-degradable and non-biodegradable.
I am available most of the time to assist guests and give information whenever necessary.
I'm a home-based working mom who loves the outdoors and visiting new places with my small family on a budget. If you are looking for an affordable, accessible, and spacious place to stay in Baguio City, Philippines, we offer a 4-bedroom apartment for short-term rent (transient). We like to experience the local way of living when we travel. In the same way, we love to extend our hospitality to like-minded adventure-seekers.