Holly Cottage is a pretty traditional stone cottage built in 1796, set in a beautiful village & located on the Somerset / Dorset border. The cottage sleeps up to 5 adults (cot available). 2 double bedrooms upstairs, single bed on ground floor. Newly fitted kitchen. Large walk-in shower with hand basin and toilet on ground floor. Large living/dining room. Patio with parking for 2 medium cars. Central village location, Post Office, butchers, garage, convienience store, 3 pubs, 2 restaurants.
At the moment we have no WiFi in the cottage but we have been told by past guests that there is excellent WiFi & telephone reception in the pub "Inn the Square", just on the other side of the square. They also serve excellent food & drink & there is a great atmosphere .
Well situated to visit the Jurrassic Coast, Stonehenge , Bath & various National Trust properties. Bus services to Bridport & Yeovil. Trains & buses to London & Bristol from Yeovil. Supermarkets & High St. in Yeovil, 3 miles away.
- 3 nights minimum stay
- Well behaved pets are welcome but are not allowed upstairs or on the bed downstairs
- Guests will be expected to leave the cottage clean & tidy.
- Furniture if moved should be put back in it's original place
- The cottage should be left in the same state of cleanliness as you would like to find it: Dusted, vacuumed & floors washed
- All dishes should be washed, dried & put away in cupboards
- Please sort rubbish into recycling bins & put out on appropriate day if possible
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
Retired ,married. Speaking English, French and German.