Our beautiful home in Knockranny is located overlooking the picturesque town of Westport and breathtaking views of Croagh Patrick and Clew Bay.
Right on our doorstep ,you can enjoy the Great Western Greenway cycling and walking trail which traverses Irelands Atlantic Coast between Westport town and Achill Island.
- Check-in time is between 5pm to 9pm.
- As we have 3 young children we would insist that our guests keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- We would also prefer families or quiet couples. We live in a quiet family neighbourhood.
- Strictly no Smoking inside the house
- Smoking is allowed outside using the back door
- No pets allowed
- Please note this listing is for room only . A light breakfast of cereal, toast, tea and coffee will be offered to guests. There is no access to cooking facilities.
- The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and is provided with linen, towels and a mini fridge
- The bedroom is located on the 2nd floor of our house.
- If shoes wet and muddy please leave them at the door
Cet hôte a 66 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires