A cozy home in the Kuala Lumpur city center. Connected with Wifi suitable for long or short term stay ideal for couples, business travellers, families and big groups up to 7 people.
It is surrounded by numerous facilities, amenities and retail options nearby.
Centralized location connected to key highways leading to Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya. Close to a one stop transportation hub for Rail Link's KLIA Transit train, regional rail halt and long distance bus.
Look, we hate having to lay out rules as much as you hate having to follow them. So we've identified the things that are REALLY important to us so please read them and be respectful of our needs so we can be great hosts for you.
* BE ON TIME: We'll expect you to work with us to find a mutually acceptable check-in time and commit to arriving at the agreed upon time.
* PROFILE PICTURE: Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring we let you in and not a stranger.
* NO ENTERTAINING: We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up our guests, but we would prefer that you not use our home to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends, for example working out details to pack a picnic to take to the Gardens or making a dinner reservation.
* OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
* COOKING: You are welcome to use the microwave, cookware, knives, glassware and dishes and the entire kitchen. Prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware that you’ve used.
* NO EATING IN YOUR ROOM: If you intend to eat at home, please sit down in the kitchen or dining table instead of eating in your room. Drinks can be had anywhere in the house.
* CLEAN: Please do not stains the blankets, bedsheets, pillows, sofa, curtains etc with lipsticks, sauces or any liquids. I know some of you are great kissers and accident may happen that cause the stains. We would appreciate you inform us immediately so we can direct you to put up to the washing machine to remove the stains. Other than that, we keep the floor tiles squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home.
* PETS: Please do not instant book if you plan on bringing your pet. Recently there are many falls sick because of allergic issues. If you are thinking to bring a pet, please ask us first.
* NO SMOKING: Strictly no smoking in the apartment. We have difficulty removing the smoke odour in the apartment. If there are signs of indoor smoking, we have to forfeit the deposit because of getting another team of professional cleaner to do it.
* QUIET HOURS: We prefer to keep it to a dull roar after 10pm and before 7am. Ya gotta sleep some time. Waking us up in the middle of the night is not cool.
* LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU DON'T USE: We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets, tissues or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with us along with some other spiffs and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. If you don't see what you need, please ask.
* TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENTS: If you are hot or cold, please ask us to adjust the air rather than adjusting it yourself. You have an adjustable overhead fan in your room for your personal comfort.
* USE OF OUR HOME: You are welcome in all common areas of the apartment. Want to play some music or watch a show on the TV or your laptop - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours.
*HOUSE KEYS: The house keys are attached with access card. Our apartment has strict security that can is accessible with the security cards. Please handle the keys like the way you keep your passport or identity card.
* BROKEN: Between every guests stay, we will thoroughly inspect the apartment to ensure it is in good working condition. If you find something is broken or you break something, we would appreciate you inform us immediately. There are chances we can fix it without claiming on your deposits.
* HOME MANUAL: We have a detailed home manual beside the TV. It explained clearly on the emergency exit instructions, transportation for you to move around, places and interesting food around and many important information for your stay. Please read.
* ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: The key is, we're almost always here, just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you. If we aren't here, just text. We'll point you in the right direction.
Cet hôte a 7 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am from KL and would like to rent out a condo unit in Airbnb