Welcome! I'm Tim and this has been my comfy little private part time residence for the past 9 years. This is a quiet top floor, sunny afternoon aspect, renovated, self contained 1 bedroom apartment in a well looked after 3 level walk up resort and residential building on Chevron Island. Located 5 minutes or 150m walk from the boutique cafe/restaurant area of central Chevron Island and about a 15 minute walk over the bridge into the hustle and bustle of famous Surfers Paradise beach.
You will have full use of my apartment during your stay including car park space if needed, heated pool and spa. Some of my belongings remain there but there is more than enough space for you and your belongings. It is a non smoking complex. Smoking is permitted outside though. The complex is friendly but please adhere to house rules including noise restriction after 10pm and pool/spa closing at 8:30pm. Other than that, enjoy!
Accès des voyageurs
I will need to confirm your arrival time for checkin after midday to meet you onsite to show you around and give you access keys. Upon departure prior to 11 am I will again meet you to receive the keys and help you on your way. Hope you enjoyed your stay!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will meet you at the front entrance at a predetermined time of your arrival to give you keys, show you the apartment and answer any questions you may have. From there you may use the unit as you wish but still adhering to the building managers house rules of no noise after 10pm and pool/spa close time of 8:30pm. Any problems you can send me a message or contact me and I will do my best to help you.
If I can help you in anyway please feel free to contact me. Onsite management may not be able to help you and after there open hours they will expect you pay them for help so my recommendation is if it's an emergency contact police/fire on 000 and/or contact myself during daylight hours.
- Smoking only permitted on balcony with door closed to avoid building wide smoke alarms going off
- No noise loud noise to be affecting other building occupants after 10 pm
- Prior to leaving please place all used cutlery and crockery in dishwasher, place supplied soap cube in holder, set washer to 45* Normal Wash and press's 'On' then Start' to begin wash cycle.
- Please leave all used towels in washing machine
- Please do not remove any items from the apartment that were originally there
- If you require assistance or help call me on my mobile (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Do not contact onsite management
- Please notify me if any spills, damages or breakages that may form part of your bond or expense
- Please contact me to arrange meeting you at the front gate at your anticipated time of arrival for me to hand you your access keys. Please ensure you know your exit date and time (no later than 11 am) so I can once again meet you to receive keys from you and ensure house rules have been met.