Private and spacious studio guest house with full bath located on South Broadway in a quiet neighborhood blocks away from downtown Englewood. Ten minute drive from downtown Denver, and less than a mile from Oxford light rail station. Close to the Gothic Theater, Red Rocks, bars, restaurants, and dispensaries. We are 420 friendly. Perfect for a couple, business travelers or a trio of friends. There is 1 queen bed and 1 sofa bed. There isn't a kitchen, but we provide coffee.
- 1. Please be sure you understand AirBnB's cancellation policies. You can find our current policy on our listing, in the "Prices" section. The policy that is in effect at the time you make your request to book will remain in effect until your visit, even if we modify our policy after that.
- 2. The max number of persons we can accommodate is 3, and the apartment has only ONE queen bed. We can't host any extra people (including infants) in our apartment. Sorry, no children under 12. This apartment isn’t set up or safe for small children. Please don't try to sneak in any extra guests. We live 12 ft from the door of the apartment, so we'll notice and then we'll all feel embarrassed when we ask you to leave w/o a refund.
- 3. We have a STRICT NO PETS POLICY and a strict No Smoking or Vaping (indoors) policy. If you arrive with a pet, you will be required to leave w/o a refund. If you smoke or vape indoors (tobacco or otherwise), you will be required to leave w/o a refund and we will withhold the entire security deposit to cover added cleaning costs to remove smoke odors and stains.
- 4. Only the persons who made the reservation are allowed to stay in our apartment. If you don't look like your AirBnB photo, you will need to provide a currently valid photo ID (current US driver's license or current passport). If you book for other people and won't be present yourself, be aware that we will have AirBnB cancel the reservation upon arrival with no refund. If you're a business or government agency booking for other people, please contact us in advance to work it out. Don't book first and ask later.
- 5. No parties under any circumstances. Non-guests must depart by 12:00 am. No loud noise after 10pm. We are old people trapped in the bodies of young people. We go to bed early and like naps.
- 6. Our home was built in 1909, and so was the plumbing. Please only flush toilet paper and human waste. No feminine hygiene products (tampons, pads) or wipes.
- 7. Check-in is 3:00 pm/Check-out is before 11am. Guests who remain past the 11am checkout time without prior agreement agree to pay a late checkout fee of $50 for any part of the first hour and $50 per hour for each additional hour as well as any additional costs incurred by the Host in facilitating the Guests' removal from the premises and/or caused by their late departure.
- 8. Please do not walk through or pick things from the garden. We are happy to share our harvest with guests, but do not pick things yourself.
I am a 30 year old Marketing professional living Englewood, Colorado. I travel as much as possible and love the outdoors, cats, and delicious snacks.