10 minute bus ride (1 stop) to NYC Manhattan / Port Authority / Times Square. Bus stop is across the street. You’ll love my place because of the location, it is a very safe neighborhood, and the house is newly renovated with brand new furniture, and kept clean by a dedicated staff. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. We also provide food in the fridge for first day breakfast/light supper.
This is brand new 750 square foot renovated loft-like apartment with a private bedroom and bath which can accommodate 2-8 guests very comfortably. The living room doubles as an entertainment and work area by day and can sleep up to 4 adults and/or children by night. Our staff, including a 285 lb, 6' man, has tested all of the accommodations to ensure the broadest range of body types can be reasonably assured of great comfort! There is a room divider which can be drawn closed at night for maximum privacy and comfort between the two sleeping areas. There are many helpful signs posted throughout about how the amenities and features of the house work, as well as a published manual located in the living room with detailed information about the apartment and getting around. There is a large and modern open kitchen and long marble dining table accommodating 6. It is well appointed with the latest appliances, cookware, glassware and dining ware. There are hanging and shelved closets for both the bedroom and additional guests. The bathroom is elegantly renovated and features many convenient and comfortable amenities. Dimmer switches throughout the house allow guests to maintain the perfect ambience for any time of the day.
Accès des voyageurs
You will get a 4-digit code to enter into the doorknob, making it easy to get in. The place is the brightest on the block at night. You'll be able to access every part of the house and all amenities. 2 guests can use the entire space privately as they see fit. Up to 4 additional guests can be accommodated in the living room via convertible queen size sofa, convertible single ottoman, and full air mattress. At night, a room divider can be drawn to provide maximum privacy. During this time, guests can access any part of the house that they all agree to amongst themselves. There are other AirBNB guests on 2 floors above this one, but all apartments are kept separate with their own security codes.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Although I may not see you during your trip, I am often in the area and I have a dedicated staff that comes regularly for cleaning. In addition my staff and I are always available to answer questions or assist with any issues you may encounter. We want you to feel this is your home and want to leave you as much privacy as possible, but we also want you to feel you are never alone and we're always a text, email or phone call away!
Remember, we also provide food in the fridge for first day’s breakfast and/or supper! . If you’re staying for longer, please consider dining in nearby Manhattan or Hoboken or some local restaurants, or order online or buy ingredients at some local spots we recommend in our guidebook.
If you’re having a food/snack emergency just walk down the block to Speedway Gas Station, where you can choose from a small variety of snacks and drinks!
We don't have many unreasonable rules, but they're strictly enforced. Security deposits will be charged $50 for each substantiated breaking of the following rules:
- No loud music or noise before 9 AM and after 11:30 PM. This includes late check ins and early check outs - please do so as quietly as possible so as to not disturb neighbors.
- No smoking in the house, period.
- No loitering in the front or back of the property - everything you'll need is right in the apartment! :-)
- Guest must wash any dishes they use either using the dishwasher or by hand
- Guests must leave rooms and common areas as clean and orderly as they found them
- Guests must leave room keys in the doors upon departure
The following rule is governed by a different fee structure:
- We generally need to have check-ins strictly at 4pm or later and check-outs at 11 am or earlier so we have the chance to prepare the place properly and provide excellent service between guests. However, if you let us know in advance we can allow early bag check for your convenience. You can also have a late bag check on the day of your check out. Early check-ins may also be allowed, with advance permission, by paying for a half-day. Late check-outs between 11am-1pm will incur a half-day charge and later check-outs after 1pm will incur a full day charge.
Cet hôte a 218 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi I'm Kevin, a real estate developer and professional AirBNB host. My staff and I make every effort to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.