Our two-bedroom unit is ideal for the business traveler and/or those wanting to be in the heart of activity, with a slice of serenity. No more than a 5-minute stroll to the KL Sentral Hub, this location is unparalleled when it comes to connectivity – Train (LRT/Monorail/Commuter/Airport), Bus, Taxi, Uber – whichever your preferred mode of experiencing KL, it is easily accessible. The unit sleeps four comfortably, with a parking space ready at no extra cost for those driving.
We believe in traveling light, but not skimping on amenities, which usually leads to a conundrum. Our solution? Simple - we encourage you to pack light; whilst we provide the amenities of living at home. A set of face, body and hand towels, a hair dryer and also body wash and shampoo are provided so you don't have to pack it. Our unit sleeps four, comfortably, with a king-sized bed in the master and a queen-sized bed in the second room - both complete with ample pillows for a good night's rest.
For those wanting to do some light cooking, a kitchenette is present with it's accompaniment - pots and pans, knives and a cutting board as well as the typical kitchen utensils. A dining table which seats five is available, complete with all the requisite crockery and cutlery.
Accumulating laundry when traveling can be quite a chore, and as such, our solution to that problem is by means of a washer and dryer. We have of course provided detergent as well as an iron and ironing board.
While we have a strict no-smoking policy within the unit, a smoking area is available on the 7th floor. This is conveniently located next to the convenience store.
Accès des voyageurs
Our amenities are not limited to clean towel and linen, but also access to the following facilities:
- An infinity swimming pool 50 metres in length with piped in music (first in Malaysia). A great place to relax and unwind - swimming to soothing music within the pool itself.
- An outdoor Jacuzzi if swimming isn't your idea of relaxing but would still like water to be involved in the equation.
- A reading room with a view of the pool, if you like large bodies of water, but would rather stay dry.
- A gym, or more aptly called, the Sky Gym. Have a workout in the clouds, or almost, with a breathtaking view of the city skyline.
- A sauna, perfect place to sweat it out without the vigorous workout of hitting the gym.
- A private mini-cinema for those that would indulge in a less sweat-inducing activity
- Indoor and outdoor playground, as well as a wading pool, for those with children to keep entertained.
- Barbeque pits for the feel of the wild in a concrete jungle
- A convenience shop that carries the basics
- A laundromat for all your (serviced) laundry needs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests may reach us via our mobile numbers during the stay. We will personally greet our guests and guide them around the unit before passing the key cards.
I'm contactable via mobile and apps.
In case of urgency, I'm about an hour away from the apartment.
- No loud music after 12am (midnight)
- Strictly no drugs
- Do not wear any outdoor shoes in the unit. Please place them on the shoe rack
- Please switch off all lights and turn off the air-conditioner when leaving room
- No strong odour food / items such as durian
- No illegal activities
- Please take good care of the property and its contents.
- Please ensure the unit is locked at all times whenever you are not in the unit
- An extra of 50% surcharge on accommodation rate applies for any occurrence of late check-out (after 12pm - 6pm)
- A penalty of RM300 is incurred for the loss of the house key(s) and/or access fob(s)
- A penalty of RM200 is incurred for the reactivation of residence parking card which is locked for not parking in the designated area.
À partir du 1 octobre 2017 - 31 décembre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 2 nuits.
A avid fan of hand brewed coffee and designer items, I usually travel to different cities (locally & abroad) with my trusty backpack to have interesting conversation with people and delve into their local way of living. Currently working on several startups, I design websites and run digital marketing for a living.