Sooth your soul, rest & regroup at the Joshua Tree Boulder Dome.
The primary focus here is sanctuary and sacred space. The Boulder Dome is ideal for visitors seeking relaxation, quiet time, rest and regeneration. The property features a spectacular granite boulder landscape, meditation gardens, seasonal desert wild flowers, seasonal sightings of big horn sheep, bobcat, quail & other wildlife.
You'll never forget your stay with us & will take many memories home!
Accès des voyageurs
Our guests will enjoy the privacy of the Boulder Dome. You will have full use of the kitchenette, which is equipped with a toaster oven, microwave, electric kettle, small fridge, dishes, pots, pans, drink ware, wash up linens etc. and a sink area for clean up.
You provide all of your own food, drink, coffee, cream etc. and anything else you desire or require to prepare the meals you make.
The cozy living room area (with wood burning stove - great for winter in the desert!) and swamp cooler.
The dome has one bedroom with closet and air conditioning.
There is also an extra outdoor daybed located on the exterior balcony of the dome. Enjoy the constellations and the breathtaking beauty of the boulders.
You may also enjoy an outdoor sitting area with cafe table & chairs, a hammock for your siesta enjoyment and an outdoor BBQ area with a picnic table & benches.
Note: Though there is a second floor in the dome; it is a private space and not accessible to our guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Beloved desert elder, Luana, lives on this sprawling 10 acre property in her private house which is located on the east side of the property.
Our guests are invited to enjoy the ample areas, grounds and amenities demarcated for your private use surrounding the Boulder Dome and may venture onto other parts of the property only if invited to do so by Luana. Her home and the immediate area surrounding it are private space for her family use only and we request that this be respected.
The property is so vast and spacious that there is more than enough space for you to enjoy, savor, and take into your soul.
Maximum occupancy in the Boulder Dome is two people.
Also, as expressed earlier in this listing, this space lends itself to quiet time, rest and relaxation.
Our guests know that:
- They are not permitted to have on-site visitors unless the visitors have been authorized by the owner prior to their arrival.
- Professional photo shoots are not authorized.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Parties / partying is not in alignment with our quiet desert environment.
- Sound / noise, as per any retreat-like atmosphere, is to be kept to a minimum at all times, even during the day. We respect our neighbors' comfort and privacy and expect you to do so, as well.
Our ideal guests:
- Love and are seeking a retreat-like atmosphere
- Understand that this is a NO PETS listing.
- Want space and quiet to kick back, relax, enjoy nature and the stunning surroundings
- Possess an innate respect of the land, desert, nature and all desert creatures
This is the perfect place for you to:
- Nourish your soul
- Get away
- Sooth the mind
- Finish your novel, screenplay or TV pilot
We can also connect you with extra service providers who will meet you onsite to address your needs and provide you with the following at an extra cost:
-Day Vision Quest in the desert wilderness
We look forward to meeting you and trust you will be nourished by the area and enjoy your stay!
Please note there is a very passive, quiet dog on the property.
- No visitors allowed unless pre-approved by the owner.
- Doors to the Boulder Dome must be kept closed at all times to deter critters & wildlife coming in
- No film shoots, thank you
- Check out 11 am
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.