This ranch style cozy home has everything you will need for your stay in the great state of Alaska. The home is a five minute car ride from beautiful downtown. It is located 3 miles from the University of Alaska Anchorage and the local hospital.
I'm not on the property but do live in the city and I'm always available for questions.
The home is 1,100 square ft with attached carport for parking.
There is keyless entry for easy check in
- Please remove shoes before entering the home
- There are no fires allowed at the property at anytime
- The Cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occur while on the property. The owner is not responsible for the loss of personal personal belongings or valuables of the guest. It is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the property or others they invite to the property.
- Check in time is 2:00pm and check out is 12 noon
- Pets and occupancy above 4 persons need prior approval
- The owners are not responsible for the property being uninhabitable due to conditions beyond our control, such as natural disasters, fires, etc.. The guest will receive full refund and immediate notification should such a situation arise.
I'm born and raised in Alaska. I love to travel but always need to come back to this beautiful state. I spend most summer days hiking, biking, and camping. Winter days are spent snow biking and snowboarding. When I'm not working as a cardiac RN, I spend every moment in the mountains. I love animals and have two dogs and two cats.
I do not live on the property but do live 2 miles away and I'm always available for questions. I can give recommendations on food, beer, local hiking, live music, and many other local activities.
I hope you fall in love with this state like I have and hope you have a great stay.