À propos de ce logement
We built our own little castle & filled it with our love & meditation. The space is simple, clean and located in a peaceful and safe locality. Expect to get comfort, good vibe and good conversation.
The stay is suitable for 1 guest. We are seekers and while we are opening our house to host people, we are also opening our hearts to seek and meet new people.
Our house is open for travellers and explorers who are looking for a short stay.
The house is located on the 1st floor of a 4 story apartment building in a peaceful neighborhood.
This part of the city is close to various must-dos while in Mumbai:
1. Sanjay Gandhi National Park: It is notable as one of the major national parks existing within a metropolis limit and is one of the most visited parks in the world.
2. Theme parks/ Water Parks: Water kingdom, Essel world and some others as well that are approx 10-15 kms away.
3. Global Vipassana Pagoda: This is a tourist cum meditation center so you can walk around admiring the structure and also learn some meditation techniques.
Our house is only 5-7 mins walk from the railway station and 5-7 mins drive to the Western express highway (that connects to South Mumbai, Gujarat highway and Thane.
Accès des voyageurs
You can use our bedroom as your private space which has 1 bed. Extra mattresses can be provided. Expect clean linen. A recent guest pointed out this is not explicitly mentioned so to clarify please note currently there is no Air conditioning in the room, the room is pleasant and weather is awesome with the rains!
We will be happy to provide cereal/porridge and tea/coffee for breakfast.
Feel free to use the kitchen to cook your meals, store your food in the refrigerator or warm your take away food in the microwave.
No meat, eggs in our house.
We generally have a hectic schedule and cannot promise you home cooked dinners/lunches, however if requested we can cook simple food when possible. Please let us know in advance so we can try our best to put something together. Lunch/dinner would be INR 100/- as an incentive for folks who are not really big fans of cooking ;) You won't regret the healthy meal!
Shower & Toilet:
We have 1 shower and toilet which will be shared. Please ask for clean towels if you forgot to pack your own. We are happy to share basic toiletries like shampoo, toilet paper etc.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Its not just our house we would like to share! We are happy to share our stories, experiences over a cup of tea, if you would like. We will be available in the evenings and morning for chai-pe-charcha (conversation over tea) or otherwise depending on our work schedules. If you are here to explore the chaotic Mumbai, we will help you plan your travel like a local through the buzzing city, if you are here in transit or on business we will help you navigate the local markets, restaurants etc.
1. We will need copy of your photo identification & address proof. If you are a foreign national, a copy of your passport with valid visa will be needed.
2. No alcohol, smoking or any drugs in our house.
3. Please use the house as if it is yours and help us keep it clean & vibrant.
4. We have some good books, feel free to grab something if you are in the mood to read.
5. While we are away, you are free to use the television in the living room.
6. Please avoid loud music.
7. There is water shortage in our locality so please use water with awareness.
8. Unfortunately we can't host for more than 2-3 nights at the moment. Also if you are visiting for work or looking for a hotel-like atmosphere this probably isn't the best place for you.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.