Casa ChunKan, Horizon House, is perfect for families and travelling friends! Easy to get to all the area's archeological sites and cenotes or simply enjoy the rural surroundings.
Light and bright with views of the ranch. AC in the two bedrooms and ceiling fans throughout the rest of the house. The spacious terrace has a picnic table where you can plan your next adventure and enjoy the view.
Accès des voyageurs
All the communal areas of the ranch including the chapel, barn, round pen, paths, the palapa and its pool are available to our guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live on the ranch if you need anything!
We are located in a gated ranch community and as such have six horses and two sheep that are turned out in the mornings so it is important to chase the critters away before opening the main gate then close and chain the main ranch gate. It is also a great idea to keep the gate closed to the casa so they don't get in and eat the plants. They are sneaky that way. Thanks!
- Smoking is allowed outside
- Let's chat if you have a pet
- Precocious kids will require supervision as there are no railings around the outside of the house.
- Please keep the main gate to the ranch closed so the horses don't escape.
- Please keep the gate to the house closed so the animals don't eat the plants and poop everywhere.