Our 2BR condo is perfect for your Playa Del Carmen trip. Location, location, location! We are just a few blocks away from the world famous Coco Beach with it’s blue skies, swaying palm trees, and turquoise Caribbean waters. Centrally located, we are steps to Playa’s popular La Quinta strip with nightlife, restaurants, and shopping. The building features a rooftop deck with amazing views of the neighborhood and nearby ocean.
We have everything you need for a great stay including WiFi and A/C.
Our condo is centrally located in Playa Del Carmen, within walking distance to all the major tourist attractions. Relax. Whip up a drink and head up to the communal rooftop deck where you can kick back in lounge chairs and enjoy the views and the ocean breeze. Take a trip out to the La Quinta strip, where you can find nightlife, restaurants, and shopping. You are just a few blocks from the beach clubs, located along the world famous Coco Beach.
The condo is decorated with quality furnishings and is very comfortable. Whip up a meal in the spacious kitchen. All rooms are comfortably furnished.
Bedroom 1- Master bedroom: King Bed
Bedroom 2- Guest bedroom: Queen and Twin Bed
Our home is fully furnished and very comfortable. The kitchen is stocked with everything you'll need: appliances, cookware, dishes, etc.
Our home is professionally cleaned before every stay, and comes with clean linens, towels, soaps, and everything else you'll need for a comfortable stay.
Accès des voyageurs
This is a rental for the entire home, including the common areas of the building. Except for the common areas, you will not be sharing it with anyone and you will have access to everything in the home. Note that the penthouse has a private rooftop deck that is not accessible.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will receive an email shortly after booking on how to check-in, including Wi-Fi and all other pertinent details.
To respect your privacy we will not bother you after check-in unless you need us. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime if you have any questions.
Because many people ask:
1. Payment- You “submit a booking” which means you pay the full amount now. We do not get paid until after your arrival. There are no cash transactions, and unfortunately you may not put down a deposit.
2. Deposit - Airbnb does not charge the deposit at all unless there is a claim for damages after check-out.
3. Unfortunately, we don’t have more pictures of the house and are unable to send you any more.
4. The site blocks telephone numbers until you have booked your trip, so we are unable to call you.
5. For safety concerns, we have disabled the ice maker and do not recommend drinking the tap water. There are convenience stores nearby that will sell you purified ice and water.
Cet hôte a 138 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires