Quiet residential neighborhood perfect for kids and dogs. Huge backyard with firepit and horseshoe pit. Bicycles available to enjoy California’s Central Coast, which boasts miles of scenic cycling routes. Fully equipped kitchen. Peekabee views of coastal sand dunes and the Pacific Ocean. Within steps from biking/walking path to Baywood Park where you can enjoy morning coffee or tranquil sunsets. Centrally located to Montana de Oro, San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay.
Very cute and clean. Private and serene backyard.
- Cats are invited but please keep crated in the house. A crate is provided for this purpose.
- Please do not leave the fire pit smoking if you leave or go to bed. There is a hose nearby to put it out
- Please put cover on BBQ after using.
- Please be courteous of neighbors and keep noise to respectable levels.
- Please leave house in a similar condition as when you arrived.
- Please pick up after your pets.
- There is a $50 refundable deposit to use the bicycles. The keys for the locks can be obtained from my neighbor and co-host, Katie Finley (EMAIL HIDDEN)
-Please restrict water usage.