A private room with a balcony in a brand new apartment building located in a calm neigborhood with a garden. A bus stop & a train staition located in a walking distance (5 mins, 10 mins respectivelly). Comasina subway station located 35 min walk away. A train for Milano Malpensa airport.
Our place is great for business people, tourists and traveller, and young families, too.
The room (top floor) has a private balcony where you can enjoy your breakfast, as well as afternoon relax or evening glass of wine. The balcony faces garden directly in front and Milan city centre on horizon.
Our place is a calm enough to relax or to enjoy dolce vita. This place is great for business people too.
Accès des voyageurs
A comfortable bedroom with a private balcony w/a great view, a wooden parquet pavement, A/C and heating system included;
A bathroom w/ a tropical rain and a hydromassage shower; a laundery; An ironing board and an iron available;
Some sport facilities available for AirBnB guests;
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am ready to assist whenever a guest needs. There will be maps available, leaflets suggesting touristic attractions to visit. I will be more than happy to recommend you my favourite restaurants, bars and pizzerias around.
Also, I respect if the guests prefer as much privacy as possible.
Please read the House manual with rules of my house. Thank you for respecting them!
- You may present your ID upon your arrival
- Check-in and check-out are flexible. Let’s speak about exact timing which suits to both of us
- Please take off your shoes to avoid damaging the wooden pavement. We offer you one-use slippers
- If you lose the keys, you may be charged 300 EUR
- Please do not waste energies! Protect the environment and save the sources!
- Each time you go out, close the windows and switch the lights
- Recycle: plastic, paper, aluminium and biologically degradable waste
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the apartment! Only place you can smoke is on the balcony
- No parties allowed; no external visitors allowed
- No pets allowed
- Quiet time after 11 pm and before 8 am
- We are family friendly
- Before check-out, bring all trash out from the room. The trash bins are located outside the building
Living for many years in Asian developing countries has changed my approach to the life. I am trying to live my life in harmony with environment. I support sustainable development behaviour. I hate wasting of energy and sources. I love to watch blue sky and to breath clean air.