Juliette 307 is a newly renovated North-facing apartment that opens up into the modern open planned kitchen and dining room areas. The lounge and separate bedroom, lead onto the spacious balcony that boasts lovely canal water views. Both the bedroom and the lounge have a television and the apartment has a Guesthouse DSTV satellite package. The lounge television has a BluRay DVD player. The kitchen is well equipped for self-catering with all the modern appliances.
- Children can be catered for at an additional cost by prior arrangement. A cot, highchair or extra bed can be arranged.
- Strict estate rules are to be adhered to, to ensure you have a peaceful stay and will be provided at check-in.
- Quiet hours are from 22:00 - 07:00
- You may not have more than 4 visitors to the apartment at a time without prior consent.
- A guest will have 24 hours after arrival to report any issues and/or breakages found in the apartment.
Our names are Rouvanne and Françoise and we are a brother and sister team!
We rent out our apartments at the Marina Estate and at the Water Club.
A little about ourselves:
My name is Françoise - named after the French singer, Françoise Hardy.
I was born and raised in Cape Town, and I have lived here for most of my life.
I have traveled a lot, and have worked in the holiday rentals / short term letting industry for the past fourteen years :)
I love meeting people from around the world - learning about different cultures and connecting with new people. My absolute best, is when I see people fall in love with my City!
I am Rouvanne, older sibling to Francoise, and have lived in Cape Town most of my life. I have been a street entertainer, a traditional music specialist, a brand ambassador, marketing manager and had my own social media company. I am very involved in my community as a neighbourhood watch member and in my spare time am working on becoming a crew leader for the Volunteer Wildfire Services. I am very passionate about South Africa and especially the Mother City.
We look forward to introducing you to our City and we look forward to being your Hosts!