This brand new and fully furnished luxurious condo is located at the heart of Montreal downtown, just right next to the Bell Center! So, no more excuses, you can now go watch the HABS hockey games! It gives direct and easy access to Lucien-L'Allier subway station and Montreal underground facilities. Many restaurants and shopping places can be reached within a few minutes by walking! Unlimited internet access provided. In brief, everything you need for a comfortable and memorable stay is there!
The condo is faced to the beautiful Saint-Laurent River side. You can easily appreciate the spectacular day or night city view of Montreal. This modern open air condo style gives you a really bright space. The place is brand new and fully furnished with everything you need. It can accommodate 4 persons, one queen bed and a single bed that can be converted to a double bed in the second open air bedroom. We even though of a workspace might be useful, so we added a desk in case you need to get some work done. Also, enjoy fast and unlimited internet access!
Accès des voyageurs
Commons areas such as the terrace for BBQ, outdoor swimming pool, gym , sauna, rain shower room, yoga room, lounge rooms with pool, hockey tables and internet access are all accessible by the 10th and 11th floors.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests can communicate with us by Airbnb, phone, text and e-mail, whichever is easier for you. We will always try to respond to you as soon as possible if you need help!
All the necessary items are provided: -Household: stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer -Coffee maker , toaster -Kitchenware and kitchen essentiels: dishes, glass, mugs, ustensils, cookware (pots and pan), cooking ustensils -Washer and dishwasher soap -Slippers -Umbrellas -Iron and iron board -Hair dryer -Towels -Shampoo, conditionner and body wash -A/C et electric heating system
- -Photo ID verification required.
- - No parties
- - No loud music.
- - Zero tolerance for drugs and illicit activities!
- - Any kind of smoking is not allowed (vaping, cigars, cigarettes, marijuana etc. smoke detectors are installed, 500$ fine if detected)
- -If you loose the digital blue key, 150$ for replacement.
- - Please take off your shoes when you get in. Slippers are offered in the closet. Slippers are strictly for inside the condo, do not wear outside of the condo (for example: pool).
- -Do not use the white towels for makeup removal or for cleaning shoes. Also, in case of nose bleeding, please use tissues. (We reserve the right to charge you in case of excessive unremovable stains)
- - Please respect the neighbours and the rules in the common areas.
- -Please do not bring back any items, leave it as when you entered.
- -Please take care of the condo as if it was yours.
- - If anything breaks, please advise us.
Cet hôte a 59 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
my family and I love to travel and discover new cultures around the world. I'm currently a science major student. I enjoy hiking mountains and love to take landscape pictures. Obviously, because I live in Montreal, it's impossible not to like hockey and the Montreal Canadiens.
I decided to take on this Airbnb path to grow my entrepreneurship skills and test myself to new challenges. I can't wait to meet our guests! We have high expectations when we rent a place to stay, so we would like to provide you the best service possible! Let us know if you have any particular needs. Also, feel free to leave us comments so we can improve our services.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.