Broula farm is only 3 hrs from Sydney. Enjoy the serenity , the stars and the sound of birds and frogs as you get away from it all on our lovely 8 acres . Sit back on the verandah and look out over the vineyard and the green hills, wander around the property and down to the Avon River. If it's a hot day take a dip in the swimming hole or picnic under the fig tree. The National Park is accessible by walking 700m into the forest, great for trail runners and hikers.
The house has two good sized bedrooms, and a huge loft with space for many. A lovely open plan well stocked kitchen and lounge with combustion fire and air con. There are two dams, plenty of space, and veggie gardens. The Avon river runs through the property and there is plenty of bush to wander through.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is our country getaway - we can be available if required, but generally guests are renting the whole house and property. Extensive notes and pamphlets are in the house.
The verandah has a new balustrade - it has some larger gaps and so should be noted by parents of very small children. Possibly not suitable for under 2 year olds alone.
- Important Note: There is very limited reception, and no internet access. There is also only satellite TV reception. This is very different to what you may have at home. Whilst I recommend that you make the most of being out of contact there is a mobile booster in the house - so if you have Telstra you can access 3G mobile reception.
- Whilst it is a suitable house for infants - parents should review the balustrade on the verandah as it may not be suitable.
- Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation notice or subsequently agreed in writing. No mattresses, tents or caravans. The property rented is to accommodate only the number of persons specified in the Booking for the period stated. If you are found to have more persons on the premises than specified you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately and a fee may be charged.
- The tenant must leave the property in a clean and tidy state including removal of all excess garbage. If the property is not found to be satisfactory upon vacating cleaning costs will be charged to the tenant. Should you require assistance in this matter, please make arrangements with Management prior to arrival.
- The tenant will indemnify the Owner and Management against all liability which might otherwise attach to the Owner or Management as a result of injury damage or loss. (Personal or proprietary suffered by any person, where such injury damage or loss has been caused by or contributed to by any act or omission of the tenant or his agents or invitees). These conditions are an agreement between the parties. Any infringement permits the Owner or Management to refuse a key, amend the rental or immediately terminate the tenancy. We reserve the right to change the wording, add to, delete or modify these terms and conditions as necessary and this could happen at any time.
- The tenant is responsible for all damage, breakages and loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. These are to be reported, replaced and paid for. This includes lost keys. If all keys are not returned locks will be changed and charged to the tenant. This will also include the supply of duplicates.