Spacious, newly renovated basement suite with separate entrance in uptown New Westminster near Queen's Park. We are a short walk to many amenities, 30 minutes from the airport (YVR), and 30 to 45 minutes to downtown Vancouver by car or bus, respectively.
Our home is the perfect place from which to explore Vancouver and the rest of the Lower Mainland. We have had many positive experiences with Airbnb in our travels; We hope to provide the same level of hospitality during your stay with us.
-Basement suite with your own entrance accessible by key code which will be provided to you. We live upstairs.
-Two bedrooms with queen and double bed
-Full kitchen with basic amenities
-Full bathroom with tub and shower
-Please note that we share our driveway and backyard space with our neighbours
Accès des voyageurs
-50" HD television with Chromecast
-Washer and dryer
-Full kitchen with basic kitchen amenities, including toaster, microwave, kettle, and French coffee press
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We understand that people like their privacy so we are available via text, phone, or a short hop up the stairs where we reside; otherwise enjoy your home away from home!
We are more than happy to answer any questions - from best spot for brunch or a place to grab a local microbrew, the best way to get to the airport, or local hiking.
We are available to assist with any last minute questions or needs.
OUR PETS -
We have two house dogs. They are never outside without one of us and are generally very friendly.
FOR DOG OWNERS -
Dogs are welcome in our home! We do ask that that they be up-to-date on their shots, always be on a leash while outside on the property, and that they be kept off the furniture please.
Each dog is considered an extra person (e.g. If you are 2 people and a dog, please put in 3 guests), and the additional fee per guest over 2 will apply.
Please let us know if your pet will be joining you when you book and if you require anything to make their stay enjoyable as well.
Visitor parking is available on the street in both the "residents only" zone, as well as the "2 hour parking" zone. A parking pass will be provided upon request. Please ensure that you return the pass on your departure.
- Please treat our suite as you would like your home to be treated.
- Quiet hours from 11 P.M. to 7 A.M. for both our guests and ourselves.
- No shoes in the house. We do provide house slippers for our cold floors.
- No smoking or vaping/ecigarettes in the suite or on the property
- You are welcome to have visitors, yet please be courteous and reach out to discuss any changes to your guest count in advance.
---FOR DOG OWNERS---
- Dogs must be registered as a guest and there is a $20 a night fee per dog. If you are 4 people and a dog, please let us know and we can arrange payment.
- Please do not leave your dog(s) unattended in the suite unless crated.
- No dogs allowed on the furniture.
- Please also pick up after your dog(s) outside, and ensure they are on-leash while outside on the property.