Welcome to our high ceiling in-law. Our cozy home has a hotel/minimalist vibe. Less is more, right? Relax and take in the view after a day of sight seeing. San Francisco is about a 30 minute drive or bart ride.
**Your stay will help pay for our son's tuition. He has a reading challenge known as dyslexia. He will enter the 2nd grade. Not only are you on vacation, but your money is going to a good cause!
I'll make this short and sweet. Here is the basic information about our home:
2 Bedroom 1 bath
2 queen beds
Washer & Dryer
If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email. I am quick at responding.
Please treat the property with the same respect that you would expect from your own house guests.
There are some rules below. Please follow those while staying on the property.
- Smoking is NOT allowed on the property.
- Pets are not permitted on the property
- No parties or large groups please, out of courtesy to our neighbors.
- Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Please close the metal and front door gently courtesy to neighbors
- Please respect the quiet hours from 9pm to 7am.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are provided.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 35 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires