À propos de ce logement
My In-law suite is located in west of city of Calgary where is about 15 minutes drive away to downtown. It is in a beautiful community surrounded by park, school, shopping mall and public transit. Whatever you come here to travel, study, live or work, it is a wonderful place to stay.
The lower suite has it's own entrance and it is totally private. We kindly suggested you bring your own slipper because basement laminate floor feels little bit cool. Welcome to my place and have a great stay!
- My basement suite has separated entrance into house. It has Kitchen, Mini dinning area, Living room and a full washroom are private spaces just for you! Only the back yard and patio are shared space. We do provide free Wi-Fi internet as well. Please use the backline parking if you have a car with you. Please use side door get into backyard and the white door of the house is a private entrance for our basement suite. You will find a lockbox on the door. The house key and room key are inside of lockbox. We will message you a code for getting the keys.
- We have parking space to our guests. (Please notify us if parking space is needed.)
- We are providing coffee machine, coffee grounds and sugar for our guest for free.
- We are providing shampoo and body washer for our guest for free.
- We provide one towel per each guest per stay and we guarantee all linens and towels have fresh washed before each new coming guest.
- Washer and Dryer are free for guests who live here a week or longer. Otherwise, there are $5 per each load. Please message in advance when you making a reservation if you need to use washer and dryer during your stay.
- We have 2 bedrooms total. Each bedroom has a queen size bed, ( Room 1 bedroom has a IKEA sofa bed with a memorial form top) bright and spacial in a clean environment.
Accès des voyageurs
Kitchen, Living room, bathroom, washer & dryer, patio, backyard, free parking lot. Wi-Fi internet.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available when you needed. We can give you help as much as possible to make your stay comfortable.
We can pick you up at air port if needed with reasonable charge.
-If you drive to Calgary there is lot free parking space at my place.
-Please turn off the lights, Oven and close the window before you leave.
-Please remove outdoor shoes after into the house.
-Quite time between 10:00pm - 8:00am please.
-The hot water supply may need more time to get recharged when 5-7 people using it at once or none stop using it. (如果5-7人同时或者连续使用热水将会导致热水供应不上。请暂停用水,锅炉需要时间再次把水烧热 之后又会正常。这毕竟只是家庭房屋,不是酒店。所有硬件设施不可能做到酒店那样。 谢谢理解!)
-My house is a 50 years old Bungalow. It doesn't looks modem but it make us feeling warm and comfortable. We love it, we hope you like it as well:)
Thanks for coming! :)
- The Preferred Check-in time is any time after 4PM-8PM. If you require earlier or later Check-in time please contact me in advance.
- Please remove all shoes/footwear before entering the home at the front door.
- Please close and lock windows before leaving the house or going to bed
- Only paying guests may stay overnight please.
- Quite time between 10:00pm-8:00am please.
- We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on premises. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 76 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello! Thanks for consideration of our place for your stay in Calgary! My name is Annie, I like traveling, reading, watching movies, fashion and so on! I like meet people from different countries with different experiences! I like Airbnb website because it helps people with budget and different type of living experience. Running an Airbnb was my dream since a few years ago and thanks for give us an chance to host you and your friends ( family members). I hope you will feel here just like your own home, comfortable and safe. Please feel free to contact me with any question that you have, I'd love to chat with you and make sure we can offer you a Five Star Stay :)