Got big families? and yet still want to stay in the downtown Boston so it is easy to get anywhere? Or want to watch Red Sox with friends together? No problem, Enjoy this up-to-date,neat, spacious,private entire 4 BR/2 bath Apt located in the downtown Boston while paying only the price of far suburbs. Walk to many Boston Attractions including Commons, Back Bay, Newbury St, etc. Walk to all subway lines, bus terminal and train station. For winter rentals 7.5k/mth, Pls contact for special offers.
It's close to some Major Nightlife including many fine dinning restaurants and several area nightclubs, as well as cinemaplex movie theater.
You are just minutes away from: *Universities: Northeastern University, Berklee College, Wentworth University, MassArt, New England Conservatory, Boston Conservatory, Simmons College, Emmanuel College, and Harvard Medical School, MIT
* All the World renowned Hospitals: Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital & Children’s Hospital as well as Boston Medical center, Mass General Hospital
* Easy Access to two major Convention Centers: Haynes Convention Center and Boston Convention exhibition Center.
* Easy access to the T Green, Orange and Red lines
* Prudential/Copley Malls , Copley Square, South End, Symphony Hall
* Fenway Park, Museum of Fine Arts, Newbury Street. The Charles River and Esplanade * Excellent for business trips as well, high speed internet, near all major financial companies such as State Street, Federal Reserve Boston, BOA, Fidelity etc. We have three 4 bedroom suites and one 3-bedroom suite available in the same building, we may host a group up to 35 people, if you have such needs, please check with us earlier. Window AC in Summer only.
Accès des voyageurs
We have separated, locked space for guests who may come earlier or leave later than regular check in/out schedule, to store their luggages at no addtional cost. Please let us know if you need this convinence. This apartment has no parking however, public parking in the back of the building is available for $25/day. know if you need this convinence.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you have any question regarding your trip or Boston, Feel free to text me.
This apartment has no parking however several public parkings around available for $25/day, in case that you need parking. 1. One Greenway Garage, closest but more expensive, new day starts 12 am. 2. 80 Harrison Ave, least expensive, 24 hours for $22. 3. 40 Beach St, 7 minutes walking, flat fee $27 for 24 hours, and $13 for weekends.
NO PARTIES OR EVENTS.
NO SMOKING, ANY KINDS.
Quiet. Please do no bother other people.