Beautiful, open lake house full of entertainment on Green Lake, WI. Will comfortably sleep groups of adults/children in bedrooms, a grown up bunk room, and wonderful 1st floor master quarters. Six bathrooms with full glass showers. You won't get bored in this lake house! House includes full bar, pool table, ping pong table, flatscreen tvs throughout, hot tub, and even a golden tee arcade game! Price includes 10 guests ($50/night for each additional guest).
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the house and dock.
Guests DO NOT have access to the boat, jetskis, or any food/alcohol that is already in the house bar.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We may not always be there to greet you when you enter and leave. However, we will always be available to reach by phone/text!
Water equipment (boats, jetskis, paddleboards, etc) are available to rent in town.
- Must follow advisory signage throughout the house
- DO NOT open windows or leave doors open! It is a large house, and air conditioning is your best friend. Open doors and windows will only make the house warmer and let in unwanted bugs!
- Please make sure all dirty plates, glass, silverware are put in dishwashers and running at the end of your stay.
- At end of stay, please put all dirty bed sheets and towels in the mud room next to the washer and dryer. Feel free to use washer and dryer during your stay!
- Make sure the hot tub cover is on at all times when hot tub is not in use.
- NO drinks on the pool table.
- Must use coasters on all hard wood surfaces.
- Alcohol already in bar and on tap are off limits!!
- All food in cabinets and fridge are off limits.
- No moving of the furniture, pictures, or paintings. Evidence of this will be penalized.
- Turn off all lights, shut all windows, and lock all doors to the outside before leaving!
- The house must be left as you found it. You are responsible for your guest, and you will be held responsible for your negligence.
Important Dock Safety Rules:
- Do not jump off dock!
- Do not use stairs to shallow part of lake - there are ZEBRA MUSCLES!! They will cut your feet. Let's avoid that!
- Use ladder off main part of deck to get to the water trampoline! Again, avoid touching the bottom of the lake near the dock.
***Guests DO NOT have access to our boat and jetskis. Any evidence of illegal use will be penalized accordingly and reported to the police***
****If house rules are not followed, you will be penalized in higher cleaning and repair cost, or other needed expenses. It is your responsibility to treat our home like it is your own, and control your guests and their messes. You must pick up after yourself and notify us immediately of any accidents that may happen****
****Please note, there are security cameras around the house - but they are for when the house is not occupied! Cameras will be turned off during stays****
Thank you for taking care of our home!! We hope you have a wonderful time!!!