A very cozy 3b3b single story house located right on the golf course. Over 2200 sqft made it roomy and perfect for families or business trips. Two master bedrooms separate on the two sides. Fresh lemons, oranges and grapefruits are free to enjoy during the harvest seasons.
Convenient location, close to Loop 202 and US 60. Shopping, dining and golf courses are all within a mile. All bedrooms have ceiling fans. The home has central A/C and is equipped with high speed WiFi, basic Cable TV, gourmet kitchen, filtered water and ice maker, water softener, double car garage, Washer/Dryer. Check in 4:00pm Check out 11:00am (may be flexible if arranged in advance).
Accès des voyageurs
The entire 3 bedroom 3 baths is yours! Along with the yard and 2 car garage. It's vacation enjoy your privacy!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are able to help before, during and after your stay. Call or text me with all questions. Let me help make this the best stay ever!
When you are sending inquiries, please make sure to introduce yourself and why you choose to stay with us. It's important to get to know you little bit to make sure our place is a good fit for your purpose of stay, and best of all, we can make sure to prepare our home to fit your need! BTW, it's an order home and need a better treat:) Thank you.
- Please be sure to park in the Garage or driveway.
- Please keep the house locked up when you leave it during the day and at night when you go to bed.
- Towels are not meant to be used as rags, we can provide rags if needed. There is paper towels provided as well. Any damages will be charged to guest. Wash clothes $4, Hand towels $8, Bath towels $20.
- Quiet time is 10pm to 8am for the respect of Neighbors.
- We are sharing our home with you, please treat it as if it was your own.
Cet hôte a 12 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires