A Tiny Home with Big Character. Just 4 miles from the Historic Western Town of Julian, this brand new TinyHouse is nestled in the oaks and in the shadow of a massive pine on a serene hilltop in Pine Hills. Come experience the appeal of living tiny, then step outside and witness the vast beauty of Julian. You're very likely to see wild deer, flocks of turkey and a sky filled with stars. This cabin features a master bedroom, two lofts, shower, cedar, Compost-Toilet, AC & Heat, and a full kitchen.
The tiny home offers a minimalistic glamping experience. No Wifi, No Cable at this time, we do offer amazing views, peace, deeds and turkeys make their presence abundantly at dusk and dawn.
Accès des voyageurs
Key will be placed on the property for your arrival
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available via text (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) hours during your stay.
Please bring a lap top to plug into the flat screen tv for DVD ram viewing. Please feel free to bring additional supplies to the cabin that may make your stay better. We offer an initial starter kit as well as a select amount of pots, pans, plates, and tableware.
- Events are subject to a fee. Smoking outside only! 10 PM noise ordinance.
- Pets upon approval, smoking allowed outside using proper disposal receptacles.
- Do not drop the AC lower than 65 degrees it can freeze the condenser and you will be charged a service and repair fee and turn off when you check out.
- Please wash all your dishes and run please put all the dishes and pots and pans away.
- Strip all used beds and collect all towels and place in the laundry room.
- This is a mountain cabin if there are any ants please know that we already know and have taken measures to eliminate the issue.
Please take your trash to trash cans located on the road near the driveway approach
Cet hôte a 54 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am "Your Personal Concierge". I believe in EXCELLENCE, if you should need anything during your stay, I am available to assist you 24 hours a day. Please do not hesitate to text or call! Text is Best :) Please use the mobile number listed in your manual.