À propos de ce logement
A new comfy nice small unit suite for solo traveler, or short stay who wanna experience the real local life.
close to main Makati city, and Pasay area. Small shops, and street food around.
Building is with front gate door secured and the fingerprint lock for the front door, and 2 locks for the unit with cctv camera surrounded in the building, too.
Windows in the suite can be opened. Wifi sim card can be bought in any shop around, and load the credit for using outside. House wifi is fast, too
Only 20 mins by cab from Airport, and u can save a lot expense living here than any other expensive areas.
- Keys deposit 500p
- Early check in is possible with extra fee.
- Luggage for placing after checking out time will be with extra fee.
- Currency exchange service is available.
- Overtime checking out will be with extra fee.
Accès des voyageurs
Everything in the unit is available to use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Just free to hangout, and also good to let u do ur stuff.
- no hot water.
- fast wifi provided.
- no curtain for the windows.
- tooth brush, and towel not provided.
- quilt and pillow not provided. (only bed mattress)
- no a/c provided, only a fan.
- bottled water is suggested to bring.
- no curfew. (24 hours in or out is ok)
- trash shall be threw with plastic bag down in the ground floor area.
PS. Serious violating the rules could cause immediate checking out. Please be aware of it.
- No outsider entering in the unit and house.
- Keep tidy, quiet, and do not waste water and electricity.
Hi, this is Fred. I'm also a DJ bboy.
First let me introduce a bit of myself.
I'm a tidy person, and was in Australia for 6 years, Japan 8 years. Been traveling more than 30 countries in the last few years.
I love to try new things, and do different stuff for my life. For example, just got my boat license this year. Gonna get a big heavy motorbike, and big big big SUV for myself.
Sorry just can't stop challenging my boundary and exploring the world.
I'm also easy going and open minded. I consider myself as a real solid backpacker that I have also been staying in more than 100 different hostels in different cities.
I had so much great fun with the ppl I met everywhere of the world. They help me, and I help them. Sounds fair right? :)
I believe that I've got tons of stories to share with u, and all I need from u is a nice story in ur life to share with. That seems fair to u? :)