À propos de ce logement
NEW OPEN!! High-class Residential Room in the center of tokyo with queen bed and Huge TV. Equipped everything you need to stay including Pocket WIFI. And the room facilities, bed sheets, towels and everything is always kept clean by professional cleaners. The apartment is just 10 minutes walk from Shinjuku station and 5 minutes walk from Okubo station. Please let me know if there is anything of my help such as booking a restaurant...etc.
This cozy apartment is only 5 minutes walk from the nearest station "Okubo" where you will enjoy the best spots of Tokyo.
You can also walk to Shinjuku station for just 10 minutes.
It can accommodate up to 3 PEOPLE.
Flat consists of:
- 1 queen size bed
- 1 single Japanese futon
Space Size: 25.1 square meters
It is a welcoming place to return each evening after a busy day and conveniently located to everything and anything you might need for a perfect stay!
Accès des voyageurs
++++++++ FACILITIES & AMENITIES ++++++++
- Free Pocket Wi-Fi (connect up to 10 devices, you can take out anywhere!)
- Huge TV resolution
- Full kitchen (equipped with stove, refrigerator, kettle, toaster, microwave, plates, cups, mugs, silverware)
- Laundry machine (laundry detergent is free to use)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Fresh bed linens and fresh towels
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Iron board
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Air conditioner /Heater
- Vacuum cleaner
- Very nice building with Elevator
Échanges avec les voyageurs
++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite Phrase is "一期一会 (Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
Once-in-a-lifetime experience)" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship and that is really important.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT CHILDREN ++++++++
Please note the following children price:
0~3 years old: Free of charge
4~12 years old: $5 / night
13~ years old: Becomes a regular guest
++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
- Our apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture. - NO SMOKING on the property. - NO PARTIES what so ever. - NO PETS allowed. - No Additional people in the apartment without permission. - Please keep the noise down, especially after 9:00 PM. - Please take your shoes off when entering a house. - Please check out on time. - Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room. - Please be sure to separate the garbage into (1) burnable, (2) non-burnable, and (3) recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass bottles). - Please use a kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room. - Flush toilet paper only. - For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and close the windows when going out. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables. - Please treat my house and furniture exactly as how you treat your own home. - DO NOT take anything with you. - We will charge deodorizing tobacco odor, damaged property, complaints about noise from neighbors, etc. Also, we will charge you if you lost keys and wi-fi devices. - ENJOY YOUR TIME IN JAPAN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! Check-in: Anytime after 3PM Check-out: 10AM
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 52 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, I'm RYUTA!
I'm 28 years old Japanese and I really love Japan, and I have experience of a trip to 20 country.
Im running this room with my friend and you can talk with us English, Chinese, Japanse^^
Now, I only have 2 listing at Shinjuku area! We are not a faceless investor host!
We offer local info and great experience with great effort to my guest as a airbnb host in Japan! We are not so busy. Let's hangout if you have some time!
The most important things that I think as host is "cleanliness", "convenience", and "great experience in Japan"!
You can always contact with me by AirBNB message system and I will help you everything.
Anyway, I think good Communication is "Eating together". If you have some time, let's enjoy at Shinjuku night life!
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.