Luxury and brand new 85 square meters Duplex apartment located in the in the historic, residential neighborhood of Recoleta, fully equipped with 2 bedrooms, 1 shower bathroom, 1 toilette, dining and living room with flat-screen TV, cable TV, and home theater surround audio system, an American styled kitchen, 5 private balconies with plants, laundry in unit, and Wi-Fi high-speed wireless internet access.
The entire Duplex apartment is as clean, fully equipped, luminous, and comfortable as needed to feel at home and to have a good travel experience.
It is situated in a very safe district in a residential area, with quiet streets, only one block away from Santa Fe Avenue with lots of shops and restaurants for you to enjoy.
The apartment has two floors, making it ideal for a family or a group of friends looking for a spacious place to stay.
In the 1st floor is the main area, a modern living/dining room with a private balcony’s natural light view towards street with plants; totally furnished with a lovely squared dining table with 6 chairs, divan sofa, bookcase, TV stand with a flat-screen TV with cable TV and home theater surround audio system.
Kitchen is an American styled space with a private balcony view towards street with plants, a breakfast/bar with 2 chairs, fully equipped with everything you need for cooking and preparing meals: cooker hoods, microwave, fridge freezer, oven, coffee machine, kettle, cookware and bakeware, toaster, blender, pots and pans, dishes and all cooking utensils, and of course, champagne and wine glasses to enjoy a good Argentine bottle!
A modern toilette with designed stainless steel accessories is also available for guests in the 1st floor.
In the 2nd floor is the master bedroom equipped with a queen size bed, closet, TV stand with a flat-screen TV with Cable TV, DVD player, AM/FM Radio, and CD player/Stereo, and a private balcony with a great natural light view towards street with plants.
Shower bathroom is very comfortable and very luminous for you to achieve a perfect make-up! It contains a huge mirror, bathtub, bidet, stainless steel bathroom accessories, and a shower with the right pressure for you to relax after a long day walk, business or studies day. You can also fill the bath to immerse in hot water and repose energy for the following day. Hair dryer is also included.
A second bedroom is next to the master bedroom, provided by two twin size beds, closet, and a private balcony view towards street with plants.
Bed clothes and towels are good quality, soft and 100% cotton.
Private washing machine, iron, and ironing board are also provided within the apartment.
All Duplex apartment areas (living and dining room; kitchen; master bedroom, and second bedroom) have Air conditioner with cool and heat, modern blinds and shutters for windows and doors to allow guests to sleep without any light and noise disturbance, high-quality wooden floors ideal to walk without shoes and keep warm, and Wi-Fi high-speed wireless internet access.
The Duplex apartment services include:
- Flat-screen TV with cable TV (over 70 local and international channels) and home theater surround audio system in dining and living room.
- Master bedroom with cable TV, DVD player, AM/FM Radio, and CD player/Stereo.
- Wi-Fi high-speed wireless internet access.
- Air conditioning / heating in all areas (kitchen; living and dining room; main bedroom, and second bedroom).
- Remote controls.
- Four private balconies with plants and view towards street.
- One private interior view balcony with plants.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooking utensils.
- Coffee machine.
- Shower bathroom with bathtub, bidet, and hairdryer.
- Toilette for visitors.
- Bed clothes and towels are good quality, soft and 100% cotton.
- Private washing machine, iron, and ironing board in unit.
- High-quality wooden floors (ideal to walk without shoes and keep warm).
- Modern blinds and shutters for windows and doors (great to sleep without any light and noise).
- - The Duplex apartment entrance is a steel wooden armored door with camera recording 24hs and security key.
- Building entrance with security key.
- Keys: Each guest will be provided with two copies of keys: one key is to enter the building and the other key is to enter the Duplex apartment. *
* If any of the two copies of keys are lost, damage, or broken, a fee of US$ 100 per key will be charged to guests for their replacement.
- Two SUBE cards for the metro and buses will be available for you at the apartment.
- Elevator and stairs in building.
- Housekeeping service is available every two weeks. *
* Maid service is included if you stay longer than 15 days. Weekly housekeeping service is available for an additional charge of US$50.
- All services and expenses are included in the Duplex apartment. *
* Water supply, natural gas, and electricity bills are included in the monthly rent up to US$50. Extra monthly charges in each bill will be accountable for guests. Don’t panic! Additional fee will not exceed the total amount of US$100.
Accès des voyageurs
If you are looking for a place in Buenos Aires to feel at home that is just steps away from some of the most visited places in the city, then you cannot pass up this opportunity.
Recoleta is one of the nicest and safest neighborhoods in Buenos Aires.
Feel like welcomed and make it your best travel experience ever in BA!
Guest will have access to the full unit. This is an entire Duplex apartment for rent.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Myself Gabriela I am an advertising and communication professional with studies and work experience in brand development, campaign execution, radio and TV production within national and international organizations.
I was born in a small town in Cordoba, a province of Argentina, and came to Buenos Aires to complete my universities studies and work.
I also lived and studied in the U.S. for several years, where I have the great opportunity to improve my English language and live the experience of residing abroad.
Above all, Buenos Aires is my chosen home from the heart and believe me when tourists define Buenos Aires as the Paris of South America that never sleeps!
If you want to mix with the well-to-do of the city and see why Buenos Aires has often compared to Paris and Madrid then Recoleta is definitely your place to stay.
You will find in me a very flexible, easygoing, and honest person who enjoys helping others in finding Buenos Aires the best travel experience ever!
Usually, I meet guests at their arrival, help them with the whole process before their arrival, give them tips for the city, explain them all the minor details of the apartment, and encourage them to come back soon when departing the apartment!
When job office hours make it impossible to welcome you or saying goodbye, I will have either my boyfriend or sister to assist you properly.
I will be 24/7 available through AirBnB messaging, email, or phone to help guests with anything they might need regarding your stay at the apartment and your time in BA.
You rent from the owner, directly. No commission and extra payment required.
- This is a non-smoking unit. Smokers are kindly requested to smoke outside on the balcony.
- Maximum Duplex apartment capacity: 4 people. Extra person is not allowed to stay at night.
- Not allowed candles with fire wicks.
- Neat, tidy, and responsible people are greatly appreciated.
- Check in: At any time between 12PM (noon) and 8PM.
- Check out: At any time before 2PM.
1. Check-in and check-out can be flexible, whether I have guests the next day or not. But we always try to make it as flexible as possible! Usually, guests’ check-in hours are at any time between 12PM (noon) and 8PM and check-out hours are at any time before 2PM. If guests expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to the apartment, I recommend booking the apartment for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to the apartment until you depart. Please bear in mind that after the check-out you can NOT store bags/luggage in the apartment nor in the building.
2. During the check-in, each guest will be provided with two copies of keys to enter both the building and the Duplex apartment. These must not be given to anyone else. All entrances must be locked upon entry and exit. Bear in mind that both the building entrance and the apartment entrance contain keys that manage the lock-unlock system through a code number for security reasons. If any of the copies of keys are lost, damage, or broken, a fee of US$ 100 per key will be charged to guests for their replacement.
3. Maid service is included if guests stay longer than 15 days. Housekeeping service is available every two weeks. Weekly housekeeping service is available for an additional charge of US$50. It is important to note that the housekeeping service includes cleaning the entire Duplex apartment areas (bathroom, toilette, bedrooms, kitchen, furniture, cabinets, blinds and shutters, balconies, windows, and doors). It is NOT included in the maid service taking care of personal guests’ belongings such as washing and ironing their private clothes, washing bed clothes and towels that belong to the apartment and are for exclusive use of guests, cleaning kitchen appliances and utensils when cooking and /or after meals, etc. It is hardly recommended that guests maintain all the apartment areas as clean and tidy as possible no matter the cleaning service is included.
4. The holiday guests usually come and go every night, but keep in mind that most of the residents are not in that plan. They work and study, so they have normal hours. So weekdays, avoid annoying noises after 10 at night. And above all, when you go out at night, keep silent in the common areas of the building (elevator, stairs, corridors, lobby).
5. The air conditioning / heating should be turned off whenever you leave the apartment and especially when you leave the apartment permanently. As for me, I never leave the air turned on when absent, so I will truly appreciate guests do the same.
6. Remember to close all windows and lock all the doors when you leave the apartment for a few hours. Buenos Aires has been turning into a tropical weather and heavy rain falls are becoming very common nowadays. If any damages happen such as wooden floor because of the raining, broken windows, or window frames because of open doors or windows please notice that guests will be responsible for all the costs and money will be discounted from the deposit.
7. The apartment must be left almost in the same condition in which it is received, i.e.: clean and tidy. Of course, a cleaning person goes after check out, but they must be clean dishes, wash lines and towels, decent bathroom, and generally tidy apartment.
8. Especial attention with towels! Do not use for cleaning the wet floor, or to remove makeup of the face, or leave them lying on the floor when departure. It is requested for guests to leave bed clothes and towels clean and organize in the closet when departure.
9. When leaving the apartment at the check-out, please take out the garbage and place it in the building containers.
10. Security Deposit: After inspection of the apartment, unless damage has been done or items are missing, a refund of the full security deposit will be guaranteed to guests.
11. I expect to receive good people who treat my place as if it as their own. Failure to follow these rules will force me to take money from the deposit.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.