Luxury and brand new 85 square meters Duplex apartment located in the in the historic, residential neighborhood of Recoleta, fully equipped with 2 bedrooms each with private balcony view facing the street, 1 shower bathroom, 1 toilette, dining and living room with flat-screen TV, Cable TV, iPod docking station, home theater surround audio system, and private balcony, an American styled kitchen with private washing machine and balcony, and Wi-Fi high-speed wireless internet access.
The entire Duplex apartment is as clean, fully equipped, luminous, and comfortable as needed to feel at home and to have a good travel experience.
It is situated in a very safe district in a residential area, with quiet streets, only one block away from Santa Fe Avenue with lots of shops and restaurants for you to enjoy.
The apartment has two (2) floors, making it ideal for a family or a group of friends looking for a spacious place to stay.
The first floor is the main area, a modern living/dining room with a private balcony natural light view towards street with plants; totally furnished with a lovely squared dining table with 6 chairs, divan sofa, bookcase, TV stand with a flat-screen TV, Cable TV, iPod docking station and home theater surround audio system.
Kitchen is an American styled space with a private balcony view towards street with plants, a breakfast/bar with 2 chairs, fully equipped with everything you need for cooking and preparing meals: cooker hoods, microwave, fridge freezer, oven, coffee machine, kettle, cookware and bakeware, toaster, blender, pots and pans, dishes and all cooking utensils. This is also the space where arriving guests are welcomed with beer, wine and champagne glasses to enjoy Argentina’s wide selection of craft beers (‘cerveza artesanal’), Malbec wines or sparkling wines.
A modern toilette with designed stainless steel accessories is also available for guests in the first floor.
The second floor is the master bedroom equipped with a queen size bed, closet, TV stand with a flat-screen TV, Cable TV, DVD player, AM/FM Radio, and CD player/Stereo, and a private balcony with a great natural light view towards street with plants.
Shower bathroom is very comfortable and very luminous for you to achieve a perfect make-up! It contains a huge mirror, bathtub, bidet, stainless steel bathroom accessories, and a shower with the right pressure for you to relax after a long day walk, business or studies day. You can also fill the bath to immerse in hot water and repose energy for the following day. Hair dryer is also included.
A second bedroom is next to the master bedroom, provided by two twin size beds, closet, and a private balcony view towards street with plants.
The apartment is provided with luxury bedclothes, linens, and towels, all of them are good quality, soft and 100% cotton.
Private washing machine, iron, and ironing board are also provided within the apartment.
All Duplex apartment areas (living and dining room; kitchen; master bedroom, and second bedroom) have Air conditioner with cool and heat, modern blinds and shutters for windows and doors to allow guests to sleep without any light and noise disturbance, high-quality wooden floors ideal to walk without shoes and keep warm, and Wi-Fi high-speed wireless internet access.
In total, the apartment accommodates up to four (4) guests most comfortably.
THE DUPLEX APPARTMENT PROVIDES:
- Cable TVs (over 70 local and international channels).
- IPod docking station.
- Home theater surrounds audio system.
- Master bedroom with Cable TV, DVD player, AM/FM Radio, and CD player/Stereo.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooking utensils.
- Coffee machine.
- Shower bathroom with bathtub, bidet, and hairdryer.
- Toilette for visitors.
- Private washing machine, iron, and ironing board in unit.
- Two (2) foldable cotton linen storage baskets for clothes/laundry (one in each room).
- Clothes hangers.
- Foldable hanging clothes dryer rack.
- Bedclothes, linens, and towels are good quality, soft and 100% cotton.
- Air conditioning / heating in all areas (kitchen; living and dining room; main bedroom, and second bedroom).
- Remote controls.
- Wi-Fi high-speed wireless internet access.
- Modern blinds and shutters for windows and doors (great to sleep without any light and noise).
- High-quality wooden floors (ideal to walk without shoes and keep warm).
- Four private balconies with plants and views towards street.
- One private interior balcony with plants.
- The Duplex apartment entrance is a steel wooden armored door with camera recording 24hs.
- Each guest will be provided with two (2) copies of electronic keys: the building entrance key and the Duplex apartment key.
- Elevator and stairs in building.
- Maid service is available every two weeks.
- Two (2) SUBE cards for the metro and buses will be available for you at the apartment.
Accès des voyageurs
This is an elevator and complementary stairs building and a completely private entire Duplex apartment. All listed spaces and amenities are within the exclusive control of guests during their stay. Guests will be provided building security keys and WiFi codes. Cleaning is every two (2) weeks and every effort is made to co-ordinate convenient times.
If you are looking for a place in Buenos Aires to feel at home that is just steps away from some of the most visited places in the city, then you cannot pass up this opportunity.
Recoleta is one of the nicest and safest neighborhoods in Buenos Aires. Feel like welcomed and make it your best travel experience ever in BA!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Myself Gabriela I am an advertising and communication professional. I was born in a small town in Cordoba, a Province of Argentina, and came to Buenos Aires to complete my universities studies and work. I also lived and studied in the U.S. for several years, where I have the great opportunity to improve my English language and live the experience of residing abroad.
Above all, Buenos Aires is my chosen home from the heart and believe me when tourists define Buenos Aires as the Paris of South America that never sleeps! If you want to mix with the well-to-do of the city and see why Buenos Aires has often compared to Paris and Madrid then Recoleta is definitely your place to stay.
Usually guests will be welcomed on arrival by me. I help guests with the whole process upon their arrival and explain them all the specific details regarding the apartment. At the end of their stay, they will also be personally checked out.
Only when job office hours make it impossible to welcome or saying goodbye to guests, I will have either my boyfriend or sister to assist guests properly.
Friendly and respectful hospitality is my commitment to every guest. You will find in me a very flexible, easygoing, and honest person who enjoys to help but always careful to respect guests' privacy.
I will be 24/7 available through AirBnB messaging, email, or cell phone when guests request information and recommendations.
I am committed to the spirit of hospitality. I get real pleasure in knowing that my guests are enjoying their stay. Whether come for fun, business, or studies, I am committed to providing the support and comfort guests require.
Guests rent from the Owner, directly. No commission and extra payment required.
Guests must provide a security deposit to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period. The amount depends on the stay.
After inspection of the Property upon departing, unless damage has been done, belongings have been ruined or lost in the apartment, a refund of the full security deposit will be guaranteed to guests.
I expect to receive good people who treat my Property as their own.
1. Check-in and check-out can be flexible, whether I have guests the next day or not. Usually, guests’ check-in hours are at any time between 12PM (noon) and 8PM and check-out hours are at any time before 2PM. If guests expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to the apartment, I recommend booking the apartment for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to the apartment until you depart. Please bear in mind that after the check-out you can NOT store bags/luggage in the apartment nor in the building.
2. During the check-in, each guest will be provided with two copies of keys to enter both the building and the Duplex apartment. These must not be given to anyone else. All entrances must be locked upon entry and exit. Bear in mind that both the building entrance and the apartment entrance contain keys that manage the lock-unlock system through a code number for security reasons. If any of the copies of keys are lost, damage, or broken, a fee of US$ 100 per key will be charged to guests for their replacement.
3. All services and expenses are included in the Duplex apartment. *
* Water supply, natural gas, and electricity bills are included in the monthly rent up to US$50. Extra monthly charges in each bill will be accountable for guests. Don’t panic! Additional fee will not exceed the total amount of US$100.
4. Maid service is included if guests stay longer than 15 days. Housekeeping service is available every two weeks. Weekly housekeeping service is available for an additional charge of US$50. It is important to note that the housekeeping service includes cleaning the entire Duplex apartment areas (bathroom, toilette, bedrooms, kitchen, furniture, cabinets, blinds and shutters, balconies, windows, and doors). It is NOT included in the maid service taking care of personal guests’ belongings such as washing and ironing their private clothes, washing bed clothes and towels that belong to the apartment and are for exclusive use of guests, cleaning kitchen appliances and utensils when cooking and /or after meals, etc. It is hardly recommended that guests maintain all the apartment areas as clean and tidy as possible no matter the cleaning service is included.
5. Guests should bear in mind that it is prohibited to hang clothes on the balconies facing the street. For this matter, and especially for laundry purposes, the apartment is provided with a foldable hanging clothes dryer rack that guests can keep either in the kitchen or in the private interior balcony located in the second floor of the apartment.
6. The air conditioning / heating should be turned off whenever you leave the apartment and especially when you leave the apartment permanently. As for me, I never leave the air turned on when absent, so I will truly appreciate guests do the same.
7. Remember to close all windows and lock all the doors when you leave the apartment for a few hours. Buenos Aires has been turning into a tropical weather and heavy rain falls are becoming very common nowadays. If any damages happen such as wooden floor because of the raining, broken windows, or window frames because of open doors or windows please notice that guests will be responsible for all the costs and money will be discounted from the deposit.
8. When carrying cases or anything bulky, please make sure not to scratch or damage the walls of the apartment. Especial care of walls is also requested from guests when carrying their cases to each room through the staircases and storing them inside the closets.
9. Rubbish/trash should be taken out in the evening and place it in the building containers located downstairs from the lift/elevator. Although there is a maid service available every two weeks in the apartment rent, it is responsibility of guests to take out the garbage every day in the evening, especially if guests are traveling for a few days or for a longer period of time.
10. The same rules of garbage storage apply when guests are checking out, please take out the garbage and place it in the building containers.
11. The apartment must be left almost in the same condition in which it is received, i.e.: clean and tidy. Of course, a cleaning person goes after check out, but they must be clean dishes, wash lines and towels, decent bathroom, and generally tidy apartment.
12. Especial attention with towels! Do not use for cleaning the wet floor, or to remove makeup of the face, or leave them lying on the floor when departure. It is requested for guests to leave bed clothes and towels clean and organize in the closet when departure.
13. Failure to follow these rules will force me as Owner to take money from guests’ security deposit.
USE OF PROPERTY:
1. Guests cannot carry out any illegal activity at the Property or any activity that could be reasonably considered offensive, a disturbance, nuisance or annoyance to the other guests, building residents, or the occupants of neighboring properties. I wish You to have an enjoyable stay, but You must respect the rights of other residents in the building. It is prohibited to hold parties or make any noise that could bother neighbors. In weekdays, avoid annoying noises after 10PM. And above all, when You go out at night, keep silent in the common areas of the building (elevator, stairs, corridors, lobby).
2. No illegal drugs can be consumed in this Property and if evidence suggests that illegal drugs are being used You will be evicted immediately with no refund of any rental deposits paid and the Owner/building also reserves the right to call the police immediately if illegal drugs are being used.
3. No smoking on premises.
4. No allowed candles with fire wicks.
5. You may not bring any animals to the Property.
6. No suitable for infants and children.
7. The total number of guests cannot exceed the number of four (4) people. Extra person is not allowed to stay at night.
8. You shall not modify or make any alterations of any nature to the Property.
9. Neat, tidy, and responsible people are greatly appreciated.
10. Failure to follow these rules will force me as Owner to take money from guests’ security deposit.