Sweet studio located a couple blocks from all the action in downtown Nevada City, yet feels like you're in a secluded forest! Lots of bright, natural light. Black out curtains around the bed for a good night's sleep. Brand new bed, called "the most comfortable bed in the world" by a recent world traveling guest. We look forward to hosting you here in our own little paradise.
Ideal for 1-2 people, there is a sofa bed for another person or 2 kids. Dogs considered on case by case basis with additional deposit.
Accès des voyageurs
This is a self contained studio. Everything in the studio is available for you to use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our family shares the property and is available as needed. We're happy to connect and share information about the town or give our guests complete privacy. It seems most people choose to have a completely private experience and we honor that desire.
Kitchenette with sink, counter, full sized refrigerator, toaster oven and electric griddle. Stocked with all the basic necessities! We provide organic, locally roasted coffee with a french press and a variety of teas. Local honey for sweetener and organic half and half are also provided. There's always something new to welcome our guests!
- No smoking inside or outside on the property
- We ask that you keep reasonable hours, left open for consideration. Quiet hours for our family neighborhood 9pm - 8am
- We will consider hosting dogs on a case by case basis, after discussion about your pet.
- Check in and out times are flexible. If possible, we're happy to accommodate early arrivals or late departures!
- Though we welcome babies, the studio is not baby proofed. Please ask for details if you are considering bringing a baby/toddler who is mobile!
My family likes to travel and be part of the local community when we do, which is why we like renting private homes and sharing our sweet studio with people traveling through our hometown!
*We own a house and live in a small vibrant town in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, about and hour from Lake Tahoe
*We are easy going, not fussy, friendly people.