The Aloha & Mahalo Rooms are in our unique log home at "Aloha Ranch," where you'll be in the country, yet only about 5 minutes away from groceries and the YMCA, or less than 5 miles to the OSF Box Office/Plaza....you are welcome to this special place with much Aloha spirit as well as Views! Our home is good for conscientious & kind (adult only) solo adventurers, business travelers, & couples. We require full names when requesting to stay & please share a bit about yourself. Thanks!
We have two guest bedrooms for you to stay in. You can relax in the Aloha Room with two windows, afternoon sun, and garden views. Room is furnished with a newer queen bed, small desk, alarm clock, fan, and lamps. We also have the Mahalo Room with one window, afternoon sun, & some garden views. Room is furnished with a full size bed, loveseat, alarm clock, fan, and lamps. Wake up to organic coffee (or tea) ready for you each morning in the kitchen.
This unique log home is a family home, and is cozy and comfortable, with forced air and heat & a comforting wood stove when there's a chill. Enjoy lovely views of Pilot Rock, incredible starry skies, and the near-distant Siskiyous, with a less than ten minute drive to the plaza. Not a cookie cutter experience! Non smoking, non drug-use (including marijuana) premises. We are a family home and are grateful for responsible and mature behavior from our guests.
Accès des voyageurs
Your two rooms with queen and double beds, with keyed entry (from the hallway) & shared access to: bathroom with shower/tub (we mainly use downstairs bathroom, except shower), living room, dining area, and decks with many sitting areas to take in the views....feel free to sit on most of the upper decks or the porch swing. There is a television in the living room with Netflix (no cable tv). We have a small "dorm" fridge available for guest use, as well as a microwave for reheating leftovers etc. Limited kitchen use, without prearrangement. Please note: the bathroom is thoroughly cleaned daily.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are happy to let our guests lead on the amount of interaction preferred. Our work schedule varies and we take occasional impromptu daytrips. However, are typically a call or text away. We generally rise early, though we will quietly move about. We do have a schnoodle (a non-shedding/hypoallergenic small dog); she spends most of her time in the downstairs area. When we aren't home, she will be with us or kenneled. Thanks. We look forward to sharing our home and our town.
1. We are a working small ranch with various yard/garden/farm/home projects. Guests must be willing to overlook the various tasks in progress on our 2 1/2 acres of Aloha Ranch. Thanks for your understanding. :)We welcome suggestions as we continue to make improvements. 2. Our schnoodle, Benzi, shares our home. She is in-training to let go of her newcomer barking habit. We use rewards and an occasional water bottle to help her learn "quiet." If you are willing to throw her ball a few times, you will have her heart forever. She mainly stays downstairs. 3. Also, some may detect slight road noise (white noise we think) when sitting outside or someone who is very sensitive may detect when inside. We are more than 300 feet from a main road (green springs highway), but due to being at the top of a hill, and unique topography, sounds sometimes sound closer. 4. We require good reviews and full names to accept reservation requests. Thanks!
- - Please make reservation for everyone in your party, no exceptions -& we require good reviews to accept reservation request- thanks.
- -Please remove your shoes in the kitchen, upon entering.
- - Non smoking premises & no burning of incense or candles, no vaping, no drugs (including marijuana/medical marijuana). We are a family home, thanks.
- - Please stay back from electric fencing and animal pens. If you'd like to meet the goats, we'll gladly introduce you.
- - We expect guests will clean up after themselves in the kitchen, and we'll do the same for you.
- - Sorry no visiting animals and only approved guests on premises, thanks
Cet hôte a 26 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are a married couple with one teenager left in the nest. We are basic folks with a big bucket list and a thirst for travel. We think of ourselves as friendly, accommodating, and professional, yet fun with high integrity. We enjoy camping, hikes, and exploring new places. We home schooled our first three sons for many years, traversing the United States several times, & visited handfuls of national parks, museums, natural wonders, and quirky discoveries.