Fantastic dog friendly home (sorry no other types of pets allowed) with converted garage as private bedroom with side entrance.
- Street/driveway parking
-Private pool for neighborhood residents with volleyball court and rec room
-7 mins walk to train station, expo center for events and local award winning pub with great ales, food and entertainment
-5 mins walk to shopping plaza, grocery and convenience stores
- 5 mins to downtown shops
-25 mins drive to Half Moon Bay, SF and 35 mins to SJ.
**7 min walk to Caltrain (Hayward Station)
**We belong to an HOA so we also have a private heated pool (opened June - October months 4-8pm Monday-Friday & 12-8pm on weekends), rec room, grill area, volleyball court, tennis courts and neighborhood park where you can walk your pup
**5 min walk to YMCA, Trader Joes, 7-11, Rite Aid, Ross shopping plaza, San Mateo Expo center where the County Fair happens every June so we get a grand view of the light up rides
**7 min walk to a local pub and lounge (pub hosts a dueling piano show on weekends and is known for having the hottest burger in the nation- waiver required)
**5 minute drive to downtown San Mateo where great shopping, wine/beer bars, lounges, restaurants, parks, ice skating during holiday months and a movie theatre can be found
**30 minute drive to both San Francisco and San Jose (right smack in the middle of the Peninsula for you transplant folks
**Close to Highway 101 and 92. Also we are only a 25 minute ride from the coast for beach days, surfing and some of the best breweries
Accès des voyageurs
Living room, backyard, kitchen and hallway bathroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm always available for any questions via phone or text. If our schedules allow, I'd be happy to reccomend great places in town, grab a meal or drink or hangout and chat.
I will need to provide you with location of the pool (open June - October only) as it a few blocks away and a pool bracelet for free entrance.
- Quiet hours 10pm-6am
- Please close and lock bedroom windows and doors when not home and turn off lights.
- Do not place hot food or cooking items on the counter, furniture or floor but the stove is ok.
- Please do not leave any styling tools (hair dryers, curling iron or flat irons on or near liquids of any sort.
- Please do not feed dogs human food, scraps or dog treats unless we have provided you with the specific treats they consume.
- Please place all your used dishes and pots/pans in the dishwasher for cleaning
- Please use the Bissell steam clean machine for any spills made to bedroom red couch (under utility sink in garage) and notify me for extra cleaning matters.
- Please use paper towels, sponge or broom for any messes or spills you make in the kitchen, home or yard.