This brand new 11 story building offers superior amenities and personalized service. From a 5,500 sq ft two-story fitness center to the open air Hydro Club, everything is designed to complement your refined lifestyle.
Your new home is a showcase of contemporary architecture, elegant details and thoughtful design including a spacious living room, an open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, glass back splashes and European-style cabinets, dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows with unparalleled views of downtown, Eco-friendly bamboo flooring and an elegant bathroom with porcelain flooring and wall tile and double-sink vanities.
Property amenities include:
• 24-hour concierge
• Center Club - A 5,500 square foot, two-story fitness center featuring life fitness elevation series cardio and signature series weight equipment, as well as a group class/yoga studio
• Hydro Club, outdoor pool (open seasonally in summer) with adjacent lounge and multipurpose room
• Connections Café - A gathering place to work, study, connect or chat
• Sky Bark, lively rooftop dog walk
• Business Center equipped with a conference room, computer workstations, printer, scanner and copier
• Club room
• Rooftop bocce court, sundeck and outdoor dining area with grills and kitchen
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas
• Electric car charging stations
• Residential recycling program
• Underground parking and additional storage options available (fee)
• In unit washer / dryer
The private master bedroom with en-suite bathroom features a deluxe queen size bed with our indulgent custom linens, fluffy duvet, and plush pillows, a clock radio, and a very spacious walk-in closet. The spacious second bedroom features two double size beds with the same great linens, a night table with lamp, a dresser and a spacious closet. A second bathroom is available.
The living room includes a sofabed with a regular couch, an entertainment center with a flat panel LCD TV, a dining area with seating, and your choice of wired or wireless Internet access.
The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need including dishes, glasses, cutlery and pots and pans. The kitchen features full-size stainless steel appliances (four burner stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator), toaster, and coffee maker. Coffee, and sweeteners are provided.
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the entire apartment, and all the fantastic amenities this building offers to its tenants.
Public parking garage is available (pay-on-foot). Entrances to the garage are located on 11th Street and 9th Street. Paystations are located by elevators and stairwells.
Street Parking is available (metered parking) on New York Avenue and H, I, 9th, 10th and 11th Streets.
Valet Parking is available daily (fee) from I Street NW (11am-11:30pm) and H Street NW (6:30pm-11:30pm).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We have local staff that you might meet in person that meticulously prepares the apartment for your arrival. Your check-in is typically handled by the our staff. We provide all other customer service and are available via phone and email promptly. 24 hour support is available for any emergencies that may occur.
-Parking garage available
-Closest subway stations:
The blue, orange or red lines stop at Metro Center, just a few blocks away.
The yellow, green and red lines stop at Gallery Place-Chinatown, two blocks south east.
-A number of bus lines are available as well as the Circulator bus stop in front of the building.
-A number of bike racks are available throughout the site and public parking garage, for those visiting by bike. The closest Capital Bikeshare stations are located at 8th and H and 12th and G Streets.
Check in is anytime after 7PM
- - DO NOT SPEAK TO ANYONE AT THE FRONT DESK! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE WE HAVE! The building has specific rules against guests who are not accompanied by a resident or don't have fob access. You are not allowed to be in the building by yourself unless you have the key fob. So there is no reason for you to speak to ANYONE in the management office or front concierge once you get your key fob. Please treat this place like you would want you your own home to be treated. Basically, just have respect. Try to limit your interaction with other residents in the building as much as possible. Do not be too loud or draw too much attention to yourself or to the apartment unit. People should not even know which unit you are staying in. Make sure you stick to these rules to save us all the drama. If you break any rules you will be reported and asked to leave. There are 2 pool passes located in the kitchen drawer. Only two adults and 2 children max are allowed at the pool at a time. This is a strict rule in the building due to the number of residents it must accommodate. If the pool passes are lost there is a $200 penalty per pool band.
Enjoy your stay!
Hey I'm a nerd from NY got bored and decided to try Airbnb hosting look forward to you visiting