Bright and airy private 1 bedroom in the heart of Harlem! Perfect for anyone looking to explore Manhattan and enjoy all the city has to offer. 3 Minute walk to 2/3 line, 20 min train ride to Times Square, and 45 Minutes to downtown Brooklyn!
Within walking distance of shopping, dining and entertainment on Malcolm X Blvd. You'll want for nothing during these early summer months with plenty of nearby amenities.
1. First, welcome to our home! As such, please treat our home with the same respect you would treat yours. : )
2. Absolutely no shoes in the apartment.
3. Please don’t take any thing (or object) out of the apartment.
4. You're welcome to the kitchen, for simple use. Just remember to put homeware & utensils back where you found them. And if you have food that needs to be refrigerated, please let us know so that we can clear a section for you.
5. If you open the windows, please remember to close them before leaving.
6. Lock the door every time you leave the apartment (the neighborhood is safe, I just like not to worry).
7. Lastly, if you have serious dog allergies, this may not be the space for you. Our lovely family pup lives here most of the time. And while we keep our home very clean, pet dander likely persists.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.