Shilliday House Bed and Breakfast is a historic property built in the late 1800's and was originally owned by the village doctor, Doc Shilliday. Shilliday House offers four guest rooms, the Lake Ann Suite, the Lighthouse Suite, Jeremiah's Room, and Anna's Room.
Anna's Room is named after one of the original owners of the home, Anna Shilliday. This was the original bedroom area of the house and is decorated to reflect a more elegant era with antique furniture and Tiffany-style lighting.
-Maximum 2 guests per room, no extra guests
-Children are allowed but there are no safety features for children
Cet hôte a 17 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires