Semi-detached 2 bedroom private house with lots of comfort and character in a quiet street opposite a small park. Lots of good cafes & restaurants nearby, walking distance to the Perth CBD & close to the free CAT bus service. Secure off street parking available for one car, plus street parking. Well appointed kitchen, sunny dining area and an outside eating area under cover. Great for couples, business travelers and families. Also I am available 24/7 should my guests require help or assistance.
Character house in "The Paddington of Perth". Just recently refurbished with new bedding and new appliances in the renovated kitchen. Outside dining area is under cover in a sheltered courtyard.
This is truly a cute, well appointed, 'home away from home' with all the comfort and character that most hotels do not provide. Very safe and secure with security screen doors and lockable gate to the rear courtyard.
CUTE HOUSE Perth and Parks on your doorstep - PERTH. Conveniently located near trendy Northbridge area, only a few minutes to Perth CBD, Museum, Art Gallery and Perth Arena. Close to Burswood Casino, the Swan River, South Perth Zoo, freeways North and South and the Perth Convention Centre.
BEDROOMS: There is a Queen size bed in bedroom one and a Double bed in bedroom two; both have crisp new bed covers, luxury quilts and cozy blankets. The unit is suitable for 2 couples (4 people) or 2 singles. Please ensure you have booked for the correct amount of guests, as we will have the apartment prepared for your specific booking.
BATHROOM: A large shower and vanity with stone bench top and large mirror. Hairdryer, clean towels, luxury bath robes & basic toiletries included.
LIVING AREA: Super comfy large sofa with brand new 50" LED TV.
DINING AREA: Dining area is adjacent to the kitchen, there's also casual eating for 4 at the kitchen counter.
KITCHEN: Large, modern well equipped kitchen with stone bench tops. Has large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, induction cooktop and oven. Fully equipped with new cooking appliances (kettle, toaster & rice cooker) plus basic pantry essentials such as coffee, tea & sugar provided free of charge.
BREAKFAST: A selection of breakfast cereals are provided at no extra cost.
LAUNDRY AREA: Equipped with washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board and washing detergent. Outside line available for drying.
OUTDOOR AREAS: Has sheltered and private courtyard area at the rear with outside dining area under cover, readily accessible from the kitchen.
There's also a gorgeous little park across the road from the house to enjoy.
INTERNET: Fast Speed Wireless internet is available FREE.
LOCATION: Located in a quiet neighbourhood while still being walking distance to Northbridge, the city and restaurants. There are theatres, museums, galleries, restaurants and bars within 5 minutes walk.
Being familiar with Perth's attractions, I am happy to assist you with information on sight seeing & getting around etc. Brochures of bus/train, places to see and tourist information are provided for your convenience.
PLACES TO VISIT: in Perth include:-
- Kings Park overlooking Perth's Swan River - magic for a picnic, walking, cafe, restaurant
- Swan Valley - take a boat cruise or drive and visit the Swan Valley wine region, restaurants
- Caversham wildlife park - meet the Koalas, visit the Kangaroo's, Wombats etc.
- Hillary's Boat Harbor - visit Aqua (see our coastal marine life up close).
- Fremantle, see the markets, great restaurants, boat harbour, take a whale cruise
- Perth's amazing beaches: Cottesloe Beach, Scarborough Beach
- Rottnest Island - take a boat trip from Fremantle and spend the day bike riding, snorkeling, swimming, see Quokkas.
Approx 2 minute walk to public transport giving direct access to either Fremantle or the CBD.
PARKING: It has private parking for up to 1 car (free); additional street parking available.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES: Are flexible. Depends on other guests so please ask in advance. I will do my best to fit in with your arrival/departure times.
- Domestic Airport approx 15min car/taxi
- International Airport approx 20min car/taxi
Accès des voyageurs
Whole house including front & rear courtyards.
You also have your own private place to park your car which is on the property and close to the rear door.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Should my guests require any help or assistance I am available 24/7. Information regarding the local area and services etc. is provided on arrival.
To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests), we ask that you switch off the lights and Air Conditioning while it is not in use or you are leaving the house.
• Whilst we do a thorough and professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving you clean and put away any dishes and kitchenware used and place any used towels in the shower. This helps us get through our cleaning process quicker, allowing us to keep costs down for you and future guests.
• We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you do let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible.
• Please treat our home as if it were your own.
• Please ensure you have booked for the correct amount of guests, as we will have the apartment prepared for your specific booking.