À propos de ce logement
My Two Bedroom Apartment is close to Dishoom, Pizza East, Beigel Bake, Boundary Restaurant, Rooms & Rooftop, and Rich Mix. Enjoy the private balcony, the location and the people of the area. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
This apartment is located on the first floor of an apartment building just off Brick Lane.
Found right in the heart of Shoreditch, you will enjoy local cafes, design studios, galleries, cute shops and restaurants all at your doorstep.
There is a private balcony and the building feels very safe and secure. It can easily fit a large family. It comfortably sleeps 4 guests, but can sleep up to 8 guests using the sofa beds in the living room.
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the whole apartment - It has two double bedrooms, a bathroom, an en suite bathroom, two double fold out sofa beds and a full kitchen with a fridge, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, plates, cups, utensils, toaster, kettle, TV and Free wifi.
* We provide 1 Towel per guest
* Bedding for the sofa beds will be provided for bookings with 4+ guests or upon request.
* A hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board are provided.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We do not live there, we will 10 minutes away. However we are always in the area.
Check in: You will collect your keys from a local cafe 2 minutes walk from the apartment.
We consider infants to be guests, so please include them as 'children' when making a booking.
*** FAQ's ***
Q - Is the area safe?
A - Yes, There are always lots of people around and it has a very 20s-40s vibe about it.
Q - What Time is Check in?
A - 3:00pm - you will collect your key from Bell Boi coffee shop, 104 Sclater Street, E1 6HR
Q - Will the apartment be ready to check in at 3pm?
A - If you have not provided an approximate arrival time, we cannot guarantee that the apartment will be ready by 3pm. We will have it ready for the time you have specified that you are arriving.
Q - Can I check in early?
A - Unfortunately not. Often there is a guest the night before and we can't kick them out early.
Q - Can I drop my bags there early?
A - No, but you can store your luggage at Bell Boi for £5 per locker, per day.
Q - Do I have to walk up stairs
A - No, there is a lift, but you can take the stairs if you want to.
Q- Can I check in Late.
A- Yes we have a self check in system after 10pm, however we may not be able to assist you after 12am midnight.
Q - What Time is Check Out?
A - 11:00am - you may be charged £50 if you do not drop your keys to Bell Boi by 11am.
Q- Is it completely Private
Q - Do I have the whole apartment?
A - Yes
Q - Can I have 8 single beds, i don't wont to share.
A - No
Q - Can I have 8 single duvets, i don't want to share.
A - No, we provide only double duvets for the double beds.
Q - Where are you?
A - We live 10 minutes away
Q - Can my friend check in for me?
A - Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in.
Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.
*I will not be accepting check ins on Christmas Day. If you wish to stay on Christmas Day you must book the previous day as well. You will use my after hours pick up if you want to arrive on Christmas Day *
1. We have a strict NO PARTY rule, if you have booked for a hen's, stag or birthday, you need to do all the celebrating outside the apartment. We will know if you are having a party and you will be instantly asked to leave. We will retain all the deposit if you have not been truthful about the purpose of your stay.
2. No more than the 8 people to reside
3. No more than 8 people to be in the apartment at one time
4. No Illicit drug use on the premises
5. People seen to be uncontrollably intoxicated may be asked to leave.
6. All breakages will be noted and may be withdrawn from your deposit.
7. Please do not give out our address to others.
8. Please do not get any mail sent to this address.
9. Please be considerate with our towels, linen and sofa. If you mark these with make-up, food or drinks, please endeavour to remove it when it occurs, as replacing these items drives up the cost of our service.
10. If a guest reduces the number of nights on the reservation; we consider it a cancellation of those dates and our Strict Cancellation Policy will be applied to those dates removed.
11. Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in. Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.
12. The apartment will be cleaned for the approximate arrival time that you tell us. If you do not tell us your arrival time, the apartment may not be clean at 3pm.
13. You may be charged £50 if you do not drop your keys to Bell Boi by 11am.