We offer a comfortable and private space with an amazing location. You can enjoy the best restaurants, parks and boutiques in the second hippest district in the world as recognized by Vogue Magazine.
This townhome is on a quiet street just steps from the beautiful wrought iron front gates of the popular Trinity Bellwoods Park. The studio is on the lower floor and has a separate entrance. There is an attached private bathroom. The room a desk, a clothes rack with hangers, and a queen sized comfortable bed with firm as well as soft pillows. This listing includes the following amenities.
• High-speed WiFi
• Local guides and recommendations
• Fresh linens and towels
• Complimentary basic toiletries
Accès des voyageurs
- Check in 5 pm, check out 11 am.
- Guests can access street parking with a permit which is available to buy online on the city of Toronto website.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am happy to do whatever I can to help you out in terms of navigation, advice about what to see, where to eat, drink, shop etc.
The studio has a digital lock. Please send us a 4 digit code, and we will set it up for you. For Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, we can accommodate a check in time of 3:00 pm onwards.
We have a dog in the main house upstairs. She rarely barks. If you are allergic to dogs or very sensitive to noise this may not be the place for you. The suite has a separate entrance.
There is central heating and cooling for the whole house and there is no separate control in the suite. The suite is usually cooler because it is located on the lower level.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Guests are requested to leave their shoes at the main entrance and not to wear shoes inside the studio.
- No outside guests are permitted due to liability reasons.
- The toilet is sensitive. Please don’t throw anything other than toilet paper in there. Avoid throwing large amounts of toilet paper.
Cet hôte a 80 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I work at a tiny startup as a mobile app developer. I have travelled a lot through Asia, Europe and New Zealand. I am also passionate about food - ask me about the best local joints to grab a bite or a drink! I have a puppy who is very friendly and quiet.