Oak Creek Cottage: 2 bdrm, dining & great room.
*Modern kitchen with 2 fridges, hardwood Maple cabinets - Newly furnished with oven and microwave, electric kettle, Keurig coffee, and all the cookware necessary to make a gourmet meal.
*2 bedrooms with memory foam mattresses (washable covers between guests)
*Dip your feet right into Oak Creek (just a few feet away), or overlook it from the dining room. Walkways along Oak Creek, hiking on property
*Horse boarding available
*Close to Wineries
Our unique open floor concept has exposed beams, new cabinets and fixtures, and refinished 70 year old red oak floors. A quiet day in the cottage, or hike along the river are common pastimes- and guests give feedback of the serenity of sipping wine or coffee in the outdoor patio area. .
Accès des voyageurs
You can walk through the bridal paths of the property along waterways and the Oak Creek. We manicure the main orchard, and allow guests to share the space for picnics on Oak Creek.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are mostly behind the scenes- always available for a chat or text, but we leave our guests to enjoy the spaces! We have a full staff at the ranch, who can help with anything, and we are available any time for questions (and try to respond within a couple hours).
Nature at the ranch is the biggest attraction, and we remind guests that there is some bug spray and flashlights in case the nature gets bigger! Wifi in the area is difficult to keep for streaming, but is sufficient for other internet needs.
- Pets are welcome in the fenced yard and sunroom (dog area and ammenities provided).
- Smoking allowed in designated smoking areas outdoors.
- We love the local wineries! But request not to tempt fate and drink wine in bed.
- No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. Property map of allowed areas is provided in house book.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is close to nature, and we intend to keep it pest-free with your help.
- Return all keys.
- No pets in the main home - sorry, but our beds and furniture are designed for people and fido must sleep in designated doggie areas.
- If you break or damage something, or would love to purchase a keepsake, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Since the laundry room is a shared space, we kindly ask guests to use the washer and dryer only when they are there to empty it. If someone's items are in the washer or dryer, please notify us so we can remind any other guests.
- Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- While we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean any kitchen areas and dishes you used, and empty trash in the trash cans outside. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I enjoy hiking and traveling when I am not working... but I love work too! 2 Border Collies and remodeling my home keep me busy on my other time if I'm not attending a wine tasting :)