10 minute bus ride (1 stop) to NYC Manhattan / Port Authority / Times Square. Bus stop is across the street. You’ll love my place because of the location, it is a very safe neighborhood, and the house is newly renovated with brand new furniture, and kept clean by a dedicated staff. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. We also provide food in the fridge for first day breakfast/light supper.
We don't have many unreasonable rules, but they're strictly enforced. Security deposits will be charged $50 for each substantiated breaking of the following rules:
- No loud music or noise before 9 AM and after 11:30 PM. This includes late check ins and early check outs - please do so as quietly as possible so as to not disturb neighbors.
- No smoking in the house, period.
- No loitering in the front or back of the property - everything you'll need is right in the apartment! :-)
- Guest must wash any dishes they use either using the dishwasher or by hand
- Guests must leave rooms and common areas as clean and orderly as they found them
- Guests must leave room keys in the doors upon departure
The following rule is governed by a different fee structure:
- We generally need to have check-ins strictly at 4pm or later and check-outs at 11 am or earlier so we have the chance to prepare the place properly and provide excellent service between guests. However, if you let us know in advance we can allow early bag check for your convenience. You can also have a late bag check on the day of your check out. Early check-ins may also be allowed, with advance permission, by paying for a half-day. Late check-outs between 11am-1pm will incur a half-day charge and later check-outs after 1pm will incur a full day charge.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 232 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi I'm Kevin, a real estate developer and professional AirBNB host. My staff and I make every effort to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.