Classic South Salem home resting on 1/3 Acre. Open kitchen, w/ 14 person dining room table. 4 Bedrooms with two other multi use rooms with pullout.
1. Gourmet, stocked kitchen with Keurig, dual ovens and high end appliances. The kitchen has an Amazon Echo so that you can enjoy music or podcasts while cooking and eating at the extra large dining table that seats up to fourteen when fully extended.
2. Large lot (.36 acres) with park like backyard including play structure, three outdoor tables and a Traeger.
3. No need to worry about keeping your kids entertained as they'll have access to lots of books, art supplies, Legos and Duplos, puzzles, dolls and costumes. We also have a WiiU and xBox.
4. Perfect home for two families, as it has two master bedroom suites (one king bed and one queen bed), plus another bedroom with a full and one with a full/twin bunk. Also, two of the couches have pull out beds (one full and one queen). The house can sleep ten people comfortably, more if kids are able to share full beds. We can also provide a pack and play and high chair if needed.
5. You can enjoy long walks in the beautiful neighborhood and visit some of the wonderful local restaurants. Downtown is a quick ten minute drive and there are restaurants and grocery stores about five minutes away.
6. We are open to a dog joining you on your visit based on individual circumstances. Please message us for information. There will be a $250 non-refundable dog deposit.
7. Tech: Home Theater with 9 adult seating, pull out bed, 65" OLED and 7.1 surround sound. Commercial grade WiFi with over 50 device capacity and 100mb throughput.
Accès des voyageurs
All dishes, linens, food, cooking supplies etc. Its your home!
- Smoking outside allowed
- Please no outside music past 11pm