Lovely 2 BD / 2 BA updated condo that's both the perfect spacious, quiet retreat, yet minutes to the Strip. One of the best situated units in this community, the (420 friendly) balcony overlooks the beautiful pool, and has a panoramic view of the Strip. You'll love the premium interior space, 2 pools, and onsite security. Walk or take a 6 minute Uber to Bellagio or Caesar's. Or just cross the street to Rio and Palms. Then come home to your own kitchen, 2 comfy king beds, and full washer/dryer.
This is such a great space for a traveling group, family or coworkers, convention goers, and more!
With over 900 sq. ft., it is such a value over a cramped hotel room. Plus, this particular unit has views from every window! The balcony and 1st bedroom have City Center and Strip views, and you see the Rio and Palms hotels right from the 2nd bedroom.
The bedrooms themselves easily fit a luxurious king bed, each have a work space, and a closet. A queen size air mattress can be inflated in the living area to sleep another two people.
Stylish front living area has high ceilings, and a Roku flat screen TV with both cable and Netflix for evenings you wish to stay in. The cozy fireplace can be used as well during the winter season.
Granite-countered kitchen has everything you need to make a quick breakfast, or to prepare a full dinner. Full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, and a dishwasher for easy clean up! And a nice dining table and space to enjoy your meal.
Also, a full size washer and dryer are conveniently inside the unit for you to use.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the entire condo for their stay. This includes secured parking, both pools, and wifi. Kitchen has pots/pans, utensils, and coffee maker. Complimentary water, snacks, and coffee. Bathrooms have toiletries, towels, soap, shampoo/conditioner, and a blow dryer.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am always available to help out. Please feel free to call or text me anytime if you have any questions or concerns.
Please note that if you make any booking during 9/6/17 - 9/13/17, there will only be one bathroom ( in master room) available to use due to the plumbing maintenance. Please make sure you will be comfortable with this concern before making the reservation.
- No cigarette / tobacco smoking is allowed on the premises, and marijuana smoking is allowed on the balcony only, with the door closed. Please enjoy responsibly!
- Check-in time is 3PM or later/Check-out time is 11AM or earlier. Please advise me ASAP if your check-in time will be after 8pm so that I can schedule my day accordingly to be available to greet you. (Early check-ins or late check-outs can be accommodated depending on availability and may include an additional fee of $25-$60 for moving/rushing the housekeeping appointment - sometimes this is only possible by doubling the number of housekeepers to meet your timeline. Please keep in mind that this is an entire home that needs to be cleaned top to bottom, and some guests leave it tidier than others.)
- Clean up after yourself. Please leave the property in the condition you would want your own home to be returned to you. This is not a crash pad or party place, it is a home.
- Total # of guests staying must be declared upon booking, per HOA and security gate/ entry requirements
- Please remove shoes when inside the condo.
- This is a residential condominium community with quiet hours from 9pm-9am. No parties or events allowed on site. If there are any noise complaints, an immediate eviction will be performed.
- If you are bringing a pet, please contact me with the breed and size, prior to booking as there will be a nonrefundable pet fee, but we are happy to accommodate your furry family member. Only 1 pet allowed, under 25 lbs, please - aggressive breeds are not allowed per our insurance.
Cet hôte a 25 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am currently in school for certified financial planner program. I love traveling, pilates, and meeting new people.